Firstly on the motor itself. It is the best follow focus motor built specific for a gimbal I've ever used.
- The built-in flywheel gives it extra sturdiness in the focus rotation.
- I love one button push for auto-calibration. It makes setting up so easily, especially when you are changing lenses in the field - WOW, GREAT JOB!
- Reversing the motor rotation is also super easy. This is 1000 times better than the competition!
- Here is where Feiyu-Tech can make some improvements. Unfortunately the mounting arm can only be on the left side of the camera (from the operator's perspective). It would be nice to be able to have the option of mounting the focus motor on the right side of the camera (the handgrip side) because sometimes we need to counter balance by mounting the focus motor on the other side. As of this writing, there is no way to flip the arm because of the way it screws onto the arca-swiss plate.
- So if Feiyu-Tech can design a right-side mounting arm, then this would get a five out of five star rating!