VB4SE Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
About 315 g/0.694 lb (Without tripod)
49-88 mm/1.93-3.46 inches
12.5 mm/0.49 inches
Up to 260 g/0.573 lb (After balanced).
1/4 inch thread hole*1, which can mount tripod
Type-C charging port*1
Type-C extension port*1 to connect external accessories
1300mAh, built-in battery cannot be removed, charge it via the USB-C port on the right side of handle, do not support quick charger.
About 3.5 hours
The status indicator is red while charging, and turns green after fully charged.
iOS 9.0 or later
Android 6.0 or later
After connect gimbal with smartphone via Bluetooth, the gimbal can directly control photo/video on smartphone original camera, furthermore,zoom,AI tracking and other functions on Feiyu ON APP
1. Users can manually lock the tilting angle to fit any shooting angle needs.
Connected with Feiyu ON APP can fulfill AI tracking, Countdown Photo, Gesture Control, Time-lapse, Panorama, Overlapping Images, Light-tracking, BeautyCam/filter, Video Edit, Virtual Joystick, Firmware update, setting corresponding parameters, switching working modes, and other functions
2. Manually set up the shooting angle on tilt axis and pan axis by hand.
3. Users can initialize the gimbal to adjust the oblique working status or abnormal working status to reacquire the correct pose data.
4. It can directly control smartphone original camera and popular Beautycam APP by Bluetooth connection.
VB4SE is NOT compatible with action cameras because their length is not enough to have them mounted firmly in the adapter while using. Also, they could not be balanced before switching VB4SE on due to the lighter weight.
If you want to mount action camera on the VB4SE, please try to find third party mounting plate as shown below, and put them together on the VB4SE.
VB4SE uses a built-in rechargeable battery with a capacity of 1300mAH and a working voltage of 6.8V-8.4V.
ABS, PA66+30%GF and other high-strength high and low temperature resistant materials.
No, it is NOT waterproof.
0° to 45°.
There is a 1/4" screw hole on the bottom base of VB4SE, which can be compatible with all accessories with the 1/4" screws, such as tripod, extension rod, etc.
When the battery is fully charged, the static horizontal battery life is 6.5 hours (with a load of 205g, tested in the laboratory).
It can be connected to fill light, or AI tracking module to realize object tracking with APP. (does not support powering mobile phones).
It can be equipped with fill light or AI tracking module
Find USB cable provided to connect to the USB port on VB4SE handle, and connect the other end of USB cable to charger adapter (not included, mobile charger adapter is compatible).
Charging the battery with 5V/2A output adapter , it will take around 2.5 hours. The indicator is solid yellow while charging. When the battery is fully charged, it turns to green.
Please note: VB4SE does not support quick charger.
Please install and balance the smartphone with gimbal properly, and make sure the smartphone is already closest with the phone adapter, please keep the clip with Logo facing up.
Press and hold the power button for about 2~3 seconds, the axial indicator lights will turn on from left to right, and the boot is successful when you hear the prompt sound, and then release the button.
Please make sure that after the mobile phone is installed on the clamp, and balanced, and the back of the mobile phone fits the clamp.
1. Low battery:
-The red light is flashing, and the stabilizer will be turned off after the sound alarm prompts.
2. Protection mode:
-If "Handle Free Protection" is detected, hold the handle or fix it on a tripod.
-If the motor temperature is too high (60°C) or there is overload protection, avoid turning on the device without load or using it for a long time with an unbalanced center of gravity.
-Vibration protection alert: The phone is not properly installed or has been removed.
Please turn the gimbal on, and upgrade the firmware by App again. When upgrading, please make sure the gimbal always on, and keep the phone on App's interface.
Please try the following steps:
1) Forget the device or cancel pairing in the Bluetooth settings of smartphone, close the Bluetooth of smartphone and open it again, making sure the Bluetooth signal of gimbal is not connected in the smartphone’s Bluetooth settings
2) Please reboot the gimbal, and run the Feiyu On App to connect again
1) Please make sure Portrait Orientation Lock in iPhone were turn off, kindly see the picture below
2) Please make sure you were paired the Bluetooth with Feiyu On App properly
1) Make sure the battery for the gimbal is not ran out off
2) Do not charging the gimbal’s battery during the upgrade process
3) Do not turn off the App during the upgrade process
4) Do not turn off the gimbal during the upgrade process
The function of joystick is to control rotation of smartphone in four directions.
The speed or directions of joystick could be set up in Feiyu On App. Below is the interface in the App for your reference:
Be the first to ask a question about this.