Feiyu SCORP-Mini P 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for Smartphone
188.3*132.6*328.6mm(Gimbal balancing position)
236.8*65.1*323.1mm(Gimbal folded position)
About 683g/1.5lb(Not include tripod)
About 520g/1.15lb(Well balanced)
Synthetic Macromolecular Resin, Aluminum Alloy
Tilt: +143°~-147° (±3°)
Roll: +90.4°~-199.7° (±3°)
Pan: 360° (Unlimited)
Pan follow, only the pan axis follows the movement of user's hand
Pan and tilt follow, where both the pan and tilt axes follow the movement of user's hand, but roll axis does not
Pan, tilt and roll follow, where all 3 axes follow the movement of user's hand
All 3 axes do not follow the movement of user's hand, gimbal keeps the direction of the camera fixed
Flash follow, where all 3 axes follow the movement of user's hand in high follow speed
1/4 inch thread hole*1, which can mount Tripod
Type-C charging port*1
Type-C extension port*1, to connect external accessories
2200mAh, built-in battery cannot be removed, charge it via the USB-C port
About 11 hours(Well-balanced)
About 1.5 hours (Using 18W fast charger)
iOS 9.0 or later
Android 6.0 or later
Connected with Feiyu ON APP can fulfill Remote Control, AI tracking, Gesture Control, Countdown Photo, Time-lapse, Panorama, Overlapping Images, Light-tracking, BeautyCam/filter, Video Edit, Virtual Joystick, Firmware update, setting corresponding parameters, switching working modes, etc.
After connecting the gimbal to the smartphone via Bluetooth, the gimbal can directly control photo/video on smartphone original camera, as well as the zoom, AI tracking and other functions on the Feiyu ON APP.
Carbon Fiber Extension Rod
Feiyu Magnetic Fill Light for Smartphone Gimbals
Feiyu Magnetic Fill Light Wireless for Smartphone Gimbals
Feiyu Intelligent Tracking Module
1. The gimbal can directly control photo/video of the original camera and BeautyCam APP.
2. Users can manually lock the tilting angle to fit any shooting angle needs.
3. Shoot in darkness with the help of Feiyu Magnetic Fill Light (Optional).
4. Achieve AI tracking function without App via Feiyu Intelligent Tracking Module.
5. Users can initialize the gimbal to adjust the oblique working status or abnormal working status to reacquire the correct pose data.
Smartphone width range is from 55 mm to 88mm and the maximum payload is up to 520g/1.15 lb(After balanced).
When used in both landscape and portrait modes, it is compatible with all smartphones under 7 inches, include all iPhone series, all Android series, and smartphones of other systems.
Move the joystick downward and triple tap the power button at the same time to clear Bluetooth pairing info. And restart the gimbal so that the Bluetooth can be connected again.
To charge the battery, connect the USB cable to the USB-C port on the FeiyuTech Scorp-Mini P handle. (charging adapter equipped by user, 18W or less is recommended)
Charging time is about 1.5 hours (with 18W charger). All three indicator lights will turn green when the gimbal is fully charged.
(1) Make sure that the stabilizer has sufficient battery power.
(2) Press and hold the power button for about 3 seconds, the gimbal starts up when you hear a “beep”sound and the indicator light turns on.
(1) Make sure that the back of the phone is firmly attached to the clamp, and the sides of the phone frame are tightly attached to both sides of the clamp.
(2) Connect with the Feiyu ON APP, go to motor power setting, tap on Auto Tune and wait for a few seconds.
(1) Make sure the Feiyu ON app is the latest version
(2) Check if the Bluetooth indicator is solid blue:
① if the Bluetooth indicator is off, please reboot the gimbal and try connecting again, or test with another smartphone.
② if the Bluetooth indicator is solid blue, please push down the joystick and triple tap the power button, then restart the gimbal and connect again.
There is no specific sequence. However, it is still recommended to upgrade the "motor" first, then the "gimbal", and finally the "Bluetooth".
1. Please make sure the gimbal has sufficient power and the APP is the latest version
2. You can try quickly pressing the power button three times while pushing the joystick down, then reconnect the gimbal with the APP and proceed with the firmware upgrade.
1. Please try charging the battery while pressing the power button to start up.
2. If all indicator lights are flashing and the gimbal cannot start up normally, please wait for the gimbal to shut down automatically and then manually restart it.
Please connect with the APP and upgrade the firmware again.
1. Please make sure that all the three motor locks are in an unlocked state.
2. Please ensure that the phone can remain stationary at a horizontal angle before turning on the gimbal.
In pan follow or pan&tilt follow mode, press the mode button (M) five times rapidly, wait for 2 to 3 seconds, and the gimbal will automatically initialize.
It's not waterproof.
Is it compatible with nikon coolpix b700
The Scorp-Mini P is a smartphone gimbal stabilizer and therefore not compatible with the nikon Coolpix b700.
Will it work with iPhone 14 Pro Max?
Yes, Scorp-mini P is compatible with iPhone 14 Pro Max.