1. Is the battery removable? What is the battery capacity and how long is the usual usage time?
Feiyu Pocket 2S has a built-in rechargeable battery, of which the capacity is 875mAh, 6.738Wh and voltage is
about 7.7V. Charging the battery through USB-C port.
Usage time: 220 min while working at 1080p 60fps, and
190 min while working at 4K 30fps.
2. How long does it take to fully charge the Feiyu Pocket 2S?
About 1.2h with 10W charger, 5V/2A charger is recommended. The indicator is solid red while charging, and
solid green while fully charged.
Note: no continuous charging for more than 12 hours.
3. Is Feiyu Pocket 2S waterproof?
It has an optional accessory - Waterproof Case.
4. How to use HDMI output?
1) Use a Micro HDMI to standard HDMI cable to connect the camera with a monitor.
2) Turn on the Pocket cam and switch to record mode.
3) Turn on the monitor and you will be able to preview the screen. The maximum output is 3840*2160 at 30 fps. (If the monitor only supports up to 1080P 60hz, then the camera output is 1080P 60 fps, note: HDMI does not support real-time voice feedback)
5. How to use the magnet on the Feiyu Pocket 2S?
There is magnetic force on the bottom of gimbal head, the bottom of the handle and on the base adapter (with 1/4 inch thread hole), it can be directly adsorbed on a car, or wearable accessories that made of stainless steel.
6. How to download the App for Feiyu Pocket 2S? And what functions it has?
You can download and install the Feiyu Cam APP from Google Play/App Store. After connecting the Feiyu Cam APP, you can use it for image transmission, taking pictures and downloading file, etc.
P.S. For the first time to use the Feiyu Cam App, it requires logging in by phone number or email.
7. How to zoom in/out?
Tap on the zoom button on the right side of the screen, pull it up and down to zoom in and out. It supports
1x to 4x digital zoom.
8. What’s the different between High quality and Super high quality?
For Super high quality, the video bit rate is up to 120Mbps (As a comparison, the highest bit rate supported
by Sony A7M3 is 100Mbps), which can reduce video noise.
9. What should be paid attention to when choosing a MicroSD card?
Max Capacity supported: 512G. For recording Super Hight quality video, U3 and higher speed SD Card is required (minimum writing speed > 30MBps)
10. How to check the remaining memory of the SD card?
1) When taking photos or videos, you can check the amount of remaining photos or video duration at the bottom
of the main screen.
2) You can also check the free space in the setting menu.
11. How to export the pictures and videos?
1) Remove the MicroSD Card and connect with a computer with card reader, then copy the files to the computer.
2) When the Pocket cam is on, connect with a computer with USB-C cable, select Udisk mode, then copy the
files to the computer. Transmission rate for the port is about 22MB/s.
3) Connect with the
Feiyu Cam APP, download the pictures and videos to your phone. Transmission rate≤3MB/s.
12. What is the maximum resolution for video shooting?
Maximum video resolution is 4K (3840 * 2160 for video)(4000*3000 for photo)
All the supported resolution and
4K: 3840 * 2160 supports 60/50/48/30/25/24 FPS video shooting
2.7K: 2720 * 1520 supports
60/50/48/30/25/24 FPS video shooting
1080P: 1920 * 1080 supports 120/60/50/48/30/25/24 FPS video shooting
13. How to set up the resolution of video shooting?
14. What’s the video formats for Feiyu Pocket 2S?
MOV (default)/MP4, you can change format by the APP.
15. What’s the image format for Feiyu Pocket 2S?
16. Is it possible to compose and view panoramic photos by the Pocket 2 itself?
It requires to connect to the Feiyu Cam App and view the composed panoramic photos in the APP.
17. How to check the remaining battery of Feiyu Pocket 2S?
1) You can check it by the battery icon, which is at the upper right corner on the main interface .
down to enter the setting menu, tap on the setting icon, then you can see the remaining battery.
18. How many way points does the Time Lapse mode support?
On the gimbal itself, you can set up with two points, which are the start and end points. On the Feiyu Cam
App, it supports 10 points.
19. What panorama modes does the Feiyu Pocket 2S support?
It supports 2*2, 3*3 and 180° panoramas.
20. How to switch to portrait mode?
Tilt the handle 90° from left or right and keep it vertically. (Note:4k48/50/60 and 1080P120 videos can not
be displayed vertically on the camera screen)
21. What’s the function for Pro mode?
In this mode, you can adjust EXP, WB and Color.
22. What functions does the joystick support?
1) Double press the joystick to recenter
2) Control the camera direction while in the default interface
3) Switch files when on the file preview interface
4) Change volume (up/down) when playing back videos
5) Press to play and pause the video
23. In which mode of the gimbal does dead zone exist? And what is dead zone for?
Dead zone exists in all the follow modes, it’s for the smoothness while switching the gimbal from still to moving status.
24. Which mode is better for straight-line shooting scenarios?
It is recommended to do straight-line shooting in Pan mode or Lock mode.
25. Does Feiyu Pocket 2S support external mic?
Yes it supports, but requires a dedicated Type C to 3.5mm MIC adapter. Microphone with power supply is recommended.