Tilt: 340° Roll: 340° Pan: 360°(rotatable)
PF, PTF, FPV, Lock Modes
For larger payload and more compatible camera kits
Modular design, distant gimbal motion control by handle
Controls axes calibration, shutter speed,aperture ISO, lens, motor strength parameters
Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon, Fujifilm, Sigma (specially designed for Sony A7 series)
Panorama, time-lapse, follow shot, inception mode, vertical shooting
2 handgrips for different angle shots with built-in standing feet
Mark 2 points of focus /zoom /positions for automatic adjust
Electronic follow focus for most compatible cameras or add-on follow focus
Max.30m remote (motion) control on gimbal /camera modes, customize buttons
Type-C port takes 2.7h to fully charge, 12h runtime, built-in 2500mAh li battery
Max. Payload: 4.8 kg/10.58 lbs
Self weight: 2.1 kg/4.63 lbs
Calibrates motor power after camera installed on gimbal via touchscreen or APP
Feiyu SCORP Pro 3-Axis Camera Handheld Stabilizer
334.6*195.8*274 mm (balancing position)
353.1*75.3*234.9 mm (folded position)
About 2.1 kg/4.63 lbs (including quick release plate, not included other accessories and camera)
Synthetic macromolecular resin,Alumninum Alloys
About 4.8 kg/10.58 lbs (well balanced)
Tilt: 340°(With limitation)
Roll: 340°(With limitation)
Pan follow, only the pan axis follows the hand movement
Pan and tilt follow, only the pan and tilt axes follow the hand movement
Pan, tilt and roll follow, all three axes follow the hand movement
All three axes do not follow the hand movement, the gimbal keeps the fixed direction of the camera
Flash follow, all three axes follow the hand movement at high speed
3/8 inch thread hole*1, with the 3/8- 1/4 inch thread insert (Standard accessory), user can also mount Tripod which using 1/4 inch screw;
ARCA quick release base plate *1, can fast mount gimbal on popular quick release systems without re-assembling camera;
Type-C charging port*1, charge for gimbal and remote control handle;
quick release mount for remote control handle *1, for installation of remote control handle;
Type-C extension port*2 to connect focus motors;
Type-C camera control port*1, Type-C image transmission port*1;
1/4 inch thread hole*1, for installation of lens holder;
Type-C charging port*1, handle charging only;
2500mAh, built-in battery cannot be removed, charge it via the USB-C port
About 2.75 hours (Using 18W fast charger)
iOS 9.0 or later
Android 6.0 or later
While connecting the gimbal and your camera with cable (standard accessories for SONY, CANON, NIKON, Panasonic), users can control picture-taking/recording with shutter button and set aperture, shutter, ISO and other camera parameters (see Camera Compatibility List for more).
Auto Tune motor power is available to Touch Screen or the Feiyu SCORP App. Gimbal automatically tune the motor power according to the camera you install.
Auto Tune operation: Enter the motor power setting through touch screen, and tap Auto Tune, then put gimbal on the table until the display prompt calibration complete.
*It's a normal phenomenon that gimbal will vibrate slightly while Auto Tune to weigh the camera.
1. Monopod (Pay attention to its max payload)
2. Feiyu SCORP Focus Motor
3. Feiyu SCORP Image Transmission Transmitter
4. Gimbal Cage for Feiyu SCORP Pro
5. Dual Handle Grip for Feiyu SCORP Pro
6. 275mm Carbon Fiber Extension Rod
7. wireless microphone kit: wireless microphone ( transmitter terminal )*1, wireless microphone (receiving terminal)*1, wireless clip-on microphone*1
8. Body-mounted Weight Support for installing flash lamp/soft light/microphone and other devices via cold shoes
1. Change follow modes via touch screen/buttons, directly show the state of camera connection, Bluetooth, control object , battery at the display without APP.
2. Manually set up the rotation speed, picture interval, long exposure time and the movement route in auto-rotation mode for long exposure timelapse.
3. Control picture-taking/recording with shutter button and set aperture, shutter, ISO and other camera parameters (see Camera Compatibility List for more).
4. Customize the some button functions, motor power, follow speed, dead zone, language, etc.
5. Initialize the gimbal when it is not level.
6. Manually set up the shooting angle on tilt axis and pan axis by hand.
7. Upgrade the firmware , set up the parameter, remote control on Feiyu SCORP APP.
8. Automatically tune motor power and customize motor power to be chosen to work with more cameras and lens.
Feiyu SCORP Pro weighs 2100g(Including the remote control) and the maximum payload is 4800g(Center of gravity of stabilizer is balanced).
(1) The battery for Feiyu SCORP Pro is build-in.
(2) Support 18W fast charger(9V/2A). It will take around 3 hours to fully charge the batteries with a 9V/2A output charger. The indicator is red when charging, and it turns to green when fully charged.
(3) The stabilizer will charging the remote control while install properly.
About 12 hours(Center of gravity of stabilizer is balanced).
The quick release plate measures 133x50x11 mm and the camera backing base measures 50x38x14 mm.
(1) Please check whether the stabilizer is in sleep mode, and make sure all the motor locks are unlocked. Next, wake up the stabilizer by single tap the power button or click the moon icon on the touch screen.
(2) Please make sure the remote control handle is installed properly. Please remove the remote control and reinstall again, then turn the stabilizer on by long press the power button about 5 seconds.
(3) Please make sure the battery were fully charged.
(1) Please make sure all those three axes were balanced properly with camera, and all the motor locks are unlocked, as well as all the screws are tighten properly.
(2) Motor power does not match the weight of camera, please try to set up the motor strength to Auto tune or manually adjust the motor strength on the touch screen.
When the stabilizer drifts due to changes in the environment or some misoperations, please make sure the working mode is not work with FPV mode, then slide left on the main page, and select stabilizer settings/horizontal calibration/auto calibration. (The drift of the gyroscope will cause stabilizer work abnormal.)
Please make sure the working mode is not work with FPV mode, then slide left on the main page, and select stabilizer settings/horizontal calibration/auto calibration.
(1) Control the pan, tilt and roll axis(under the axis-control state)
(2) Control zooming in/out electronically
(3) Control Focus motor
(4) Adjust stabilizer/camera parameters (Aperture, shutter speed, ISO, motor strengths, follow speed, dead zone, joystick speed, horizontal calibration, etc.)
Please make sure that the stabilizer and camera are connected properly (the camera&lens needs to support electronic zoom). Swipe on the main page, press and hold the knob function switch button to change control to electronic zoom. Turn the knob to zoom in/out.
(1) Attach Follow Focus to the rod, and make sure the follow focus gear is attached to teeth on the gear ring belt fixed on your camera lens. After installing them with stabilizer properly, then turn the stabilizer on, press and hold the knob function switch button to change control to Follow Focus control.
(2) Calibrating the Follow Focus: Swipe on the main page, rotate the lens’focus ring to the farthest focus point,next, rotate to the nearest focus point. (Notes: After remove the cable while using, when plugging with cable again, we will need to re-calibrate the Follow Focus.)
(1) Controlling the axises: Long press A,B or C button to record the current position of the axis, single tap A,B or C button, stabilizer will automatically turn to the point that were been recorded on previously.
(2) Controlling Follow Focus: Long press A,B or C button to record the focus range on the lens, single tap A,B or C button, the lens will automatically turn to the focus range that were been recorded on previously.
(3) Controlling zoom in/out: Long press A or B button to record the points, single tap A or B button to zoom in/out between points A and B.( Since unable to obtain the camera range, the point A and B will be inaccurate.)
Time-lapse, Auto rotation, Panoramic, Portrait, Selfie, Track video
(1) The farthest controllable distance between the remote control and Feiyu SCORP Pro is about 25 meters.
(2) The farthest controllable distance between Feiyu SCORP App and Feiyu SCORP Pro is about 30 meters(This will be affected by the bluetooth signal of the smartphone).
Feiyu SCORP Pro will enter sleep mode if user didn’t balance it or unlock axis locks. Please make sure the camera were balanced properly, as well as all the motor locks were unlocked. Please single tap the power button to wake up the stabilizer, next, adjust the motor strength to match the weight for the camera. (Notes: Double tap the power button to enter into sleep mode, wake up the stabilizer by click the moon icon on the touch screen.)
Only support cable control. Controllable camera focus, take pictures, and record video. For the details please refer to the camera compatibility list.
The image expansion port is not yet open, two follow focus control ports, and camera control ports.
IOS version: Go to the App Store to search for Feiyu SCORP to download.
Android version: Go to Google play to search for Feiyu SCORP to download.
After connecting bluetooth between stabilizer and Feiyu SCORP successfully, the App do have following functions: upgrade the firmware, parameters settings and control the stabilizer by the virtual joystick, etc.
(1) Please make sure the network is in good condition.
(2) Before turn the stabilizer on, please make sure the remote control were installed with the stabilizer properly.
(3) Please enter into the remote control interface, next, click the settings icon, select Firmware update.
(Note: Please do not press any buttons during the upgrade process; please keep the phone screen always on during the upgrade process; the firmware upgrade will take a long time, please wait patiently for about 13 minutes.)
can work with canon Rebel T6?
It can be mounted and stabilized on the gimbal, but the gimbal cannot control the camera functions or parameters.
Hello.Do you have a manual (how to use) for the scorp pro Gimbal free for downloding?? Also do you have a video (beside the commercial video) presenting and explaining the futures of this new gimbal??? Thank you for your time...
Hello. For product manual or tutorials, please check the 'Download' section of the product page. Thank you.
Is one motor for Focus/Zoom included in the package (like in the picture)... if yes/no how to add the two ? is it the same as for AK series AKFII ?
The follow focus for the SCORP Pro gimbal is not included in the package and needs to be purchased separately. And the SCORP follow focus motor is different from AK series AKFII, please refer to this page: https://store.feiyu-tech.com/products/follow-focus-for-scorp
Can it work with Sony ZV E1? Can I control the camera with the gimbal?
Sorry to tell you that Scorp Pro currently does not work with Sony ZV E1. The camera can only be mounted and stabilized on the gimbal, but cannot be controlled directly.
i have a FX6 is it compatible?
Sorry to tell you that Scorp Pro is not compatible with the FX6 camera.
Can you mount an external monitor?
Yes, there are ARRI rosettes at the left and right side of Scorp Pro versatile cross arm, and you can mount an external monitor on the Scorp Pro handle.
How do you set up and use the zoom function using a Sony A7Siii
First, please make sure you are using the Type-C to Multi cable and power on the gimbal before the camera. And then set [Zoom Setting] to be "Clear Image Zoom" or "Digital Zoom" to enable Digital Zoom.
Is this compatible with Nikon Coolpix P1000?
Nikon Coolpix P1000 can be mounted and stabilized on the SCORP Pro, but the gimbal cannot control the camera functions or parameters.