Maximum Payload: Up to 800g(1.76LB) in the center of gravity balance;
Maximum Height: Camera height is recommended not to exceed 70mm, otherwise, the camera might hit the gimbal while it is working.
|Sony||RX100 Ⅳ (RX100M4)||Support||Support||No|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅴ (RX100M5)||Support||Support||No|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅵ (RX100M6)||Support||Support||No|
|Panasonic||DC-TS7 (Lumix DC-FT7)||Support||No||No|
|Canon||Powershot G7 X||Support||No||No|
|DJI||Osmo Action 3||Support||No||No|
G6Plus works with Sony RX100 / Sony a6300 (16-50mm or 28-70mm lens) / Sony a6500 (16-50 mm or 28-70mm lens) / Canon M10 (15-45mm lens) / Canon G3X, Sony RX0 and GoPro Hero series and so forth (For more details, please check the camera compatible list).
It fits for smartphone as well with an adapter and the width of smart phone should be in the range of 54-87mm.
Its maximum payload is 800g with the center of gravity in balance, and the camera height of Canon recommended is within 70mm in consideration of raised viewfinder. Otherwise, the viewfinder at the top of the camera might hit the gimbal while move up and down.
Working with Sony RX0, just attach it to G6Plus by the thumb screw provided then balance it.
Working with GoPro Hero 4/5/6/7, fasten the camera which is attached to frame mount or waterproof case to G6Plus by quick pull socket and the screw provided, then balance it.
Working with smart phone, fasten it to G6Plus by an adapter, then balance the phone.
One 26650 3.6V 5000 mAH Flat Rechargeable Li-ion Battery is included.
Charging with Micro USB cable as shown below. It takes 3 hours to fully charge G6Plus with 5V/2A charger adapter.
Note: Don’t use a quick charger to charge the gimbal.
A battery icon with a lightning inside is displayed on the OLED when you connect G6Plus to a power supply. The OLED is sleeping while charging, single tap function button to check the current charge status.
Four bars indicate a full battery, and the battery icon is always on when G6Plus is fully charged.
Note: Please switch on gimbal to check the battery level if you cannot find battery icon by single tapping function button. The battery also could be charged by a charger which is an optional accessory.
The battery icon shows up for a few seconds when charge G6Plus, then the OLED is sleeping. Single tap function button to check the current charge status.
If OLED is still black, check first if USB cable or USB port is in good condition, then switch on gimbal to see if OLED functions properly.
If OLED is not on even you turn gimbal on, there might be something wrong with the connection cable.
The run time of a fully charged G6Plus is 9 hours (The specific time is related to the payload).
G6Plus has a rating of IP 55, just splash-proof.
Smartphone only could shoot in landscape mode when it works with G6Plus.
The tilt axis of G6Plus only could rotate 260°, so tilt motor should be on the right side of camera. as the picture shown.
After turning gimbal on, short time's vibration happens because the motors match with different cameras automatically, which is a normal adjusting process.
You don't have to adjust motor strength by yourself. It will work fine after automatically finishing the adjustment.
The function of joystick is to control rotation of camera in four directions, and set up parameters of camera with other buttons.
The speed or directions of joystick could be set up in Feiyu ON App.
1) Press and hold: Enter Fast Follow Mode (with Gimbal Firmware V1.004 or later). Release it to go back to the previous mode.
2) Double tap: Reset the gimbal, it goes back to panning mode no matter what current mode is, and three axis are reset to the default position.
Function button could be found on the handle, as shown below. It is used for powering on/off gimbals and changing working modes.
Switch between working modes:
1) Single tap: Switch between panning mode HF (default mode) and lock mode LK.
2) Double tap: Follow mode AF, enter panning mode HF by single-tapping function button (with Gimbal Firmware V1.004 or later).
3) Triple tap: The camera rotates 180° in horizontal, working together with the function of manual lock, you can take a selfie or video with special angle. Double tap trigger button to reset to default position.
4) Quadruple tap: Auto-rotation Mode, perfectly fit for motion time-lapse. You can set up the start, the finish and the rotation route by hand in this mode. When setting is done, gimbal will be automatically rotated following pre-set route in a constant speed, which was set in App before. After rotating finish, the gimbal will stop at the finish position.
5)Quintuple tap: Initialize the gimbal in order to get correct attitude parameters when it is not level or in abnormal status.
Shutter button (with a red spot) controls camera to take picture or record on the basis of camera connects with G6Plus via WiFi successfully (camera icon without a slash).
Please check with the re-seller or technical support of Feiyu Tech for the control function of your camera.
Setting button is for changing shooting modes (GoPro 5/6/7 & Sony RX0) and part of parameters of camera (Resolution, FOV, FPS of GoPro 5/6/7, WB/ISO of cameras).
The parameters changeable varies with each camera.
When gimbal is on, tap function button 5 times, then "Initing" shows up in the display after quintuple tapping function button.
G6 Plus automatically detects whether or not it is placed on a static flat surface (see below). Initialization will be done automatically once the gimbal is placed on a static flat surface, and "Success" will be displayed.
Otherwise, G6 Plus is keeping detecting and waiting. Please pick up gimbal and single tap function button to wake up it when initialization is done.
Please long press function button for about 10 seconds at the first time restart G6Plus after updating Keyboard Firmware via the App, then release the button until the display shows FeiyuTech's logo. If you only press the function button for 2~3 seconds, G6Plus will not be able to boot.
Please follow these steps to fix it.
1) Check whether or not gimbal is balanced properly.
2) If gimbal was perfectly balanced, it vibrated and buzzed mainly because motor strength is more than required. Remove vibration by decreasing motor strength in Feiyu ON. Alternatively, choose "Auto-adaption" in the app then RESTART gimbal.
3) If nothing changed, update the latest version of Gimbal Firmware is recommended.
Please refer to the following video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Vd4Fiyt6Y&t=2s
There are two types of firmware about G6plus.
1) Keyboard Firmware is involved with camera control, including more cameras to the list of controllable models, fixing the bugs on camera connection and control.
2) Gimbal Firmware is involved with gimbal control, adding more functions and fixing bugs on operation and functions.
You don’t have to update both firmware for one time, just choose the one needed to update.
Be the first to ask a question about this.