Skip to content
- Motion Sense Mode: Enter Somatosensory mode at any time and follow your movements without touching the gimbal.
- Comfortable handing as main body of the gimbal, directly control the gimbal and camera.
- With multifunction knob, you can control follow focus with external follow focus gear.
- Set up the remote by connecting and disconnecting Bluetooth, controlling the sensitivity and calibration
- General two 1/4inch extension port with standard accessory (phone clamp) for image transmission and monitor.
- Super-long working hours up to 18 hours for whole day’s usage.
- Standard accessories list: Hyperlink Remote Control*1, Mobile phone clamp*1, 1/4inch thread adaptor*1, 18650 rechargable battery*1, Type-c cable*1
- Compatible with AK2000, AK4000, AK4500 gimbals and mobile phone.
Note: All above operations is available on AK2000/4000 with gimbal firmware V1008, Bluetooth firmware V1.0.8 and Keypad Board Firmware V1.2.4.
- Bluetooth module: BT4.1
- Bluetooth control distance: 10~15 meters
- Battery life: 18 hours (Depend on usage way)
- Charging port: Type c
- Charging time: ≥2 hours
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh, rechargable
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery power: 8.14WH
- The width of compatible mobile phone: 55~84mm (For Image transmission and monitor when working with phone and camera APP)
- Weight: 271g/0.6lb (include battery)
- Material: Metal (aluminum alloy) , silica gel
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist