VIMBLE 2S Structure
- Follow the unique design of the extendable rod in the Vimble Series, easily provide a super high view shooting / long-distance selfie shooting/stabilized shooting.
- Tilt & roll axis motor lock makes gimbal convenient to carry out.
- High-strength materials meet the demand from users for stability in both lower and higher temperatures.
- Easily balance different smart phones by sliding the cross arm slightly.
- Control original camera and popular beauty Cam APP or Feiyu ON APP, which meets different kinds of requirement.
- Newly added all follow mode to rotate 360°without limitation. Easily to take POV view and creative video.
- Upgrade the whole software to improve its stabilization and being easy to upgrade firmware on APP.
- New UI design of Feiyu ON APP to supply a whole new experience of Hitchcock dolly zoom, overlapping image and light-tracking features, more new features can be found on APP.
- The parameter of the motion-timelapse can be set on APP directly, and complete the rotation automatically only by click Start on APP.
- Customize the function of trigger/function button to redefine its function individually.
- To switch portrait/landscape mode by manually move the phone holder or tap on button, quickly to start live streaming.
- Charging Vimble 2S and your smart phone anytime in any place, enjoy your shooting without worrying about the battery.
- Equipped with Small Tripod and anti-lost rope as standard accessories, provide considerable service for users.
- EPP carrying bag, protect your gimbal without any damage.
- The working hours is up to 12 hours to supply more strong power for shooting.
Compatible Dimension: Smartphone width ranges from 57-84mm(about 7inch);
Payload: Landscape mode:0.46lb/210g; Portrait mode: 0.44lb/200g
Compatible Phone: Vimble 2S is compatible with iPhone 11 or other iPhone below, HUAWEI P30/Nova 4/ Vivo X23 , OPPO R9S etc. Android smartphone and other smartphones which the width is between 57-84mm
- iPhone:iPhone11,iPhone X,iPhone XR,iPhone Xs , iPhone XS Max,iPhone8,iPhone7Plus,iPhone 6s.
- Android:HUAWEI P30, HUAWEI P20 Pro, HUAWEI P9,HUAWEI mate10, HUAWEI Honor V20, HUAWEI Honor 10, HUAWEI Nova4 , HUAWEI Nova 3e, MI 9,MI 8, Redmi 6 Pro, OPPO find X, OPPO R9s, vivo NEX,Vivo X21, Vivo X23, Vivo X27,Vivo Y85, SamsungS10+,Samsung Note9,Samsung note8,Samsung Note3, Samsung S7,Smartisan Nut Pro2, One plus 3T, Google Pixel3 ect. Smartphone.
- 150g smartphone model
- Large-size smartphone such as iPhone 11Pro Max 226g,HUAWEI MATE20X 232g which is beyond max payload, is unavailable to balancing. Smartphone with width over 85mm can not be attached on quick-release adapter such as HUAWEI Honor NOTE10.
- While using smartphone such as iPhone 11Pro max,iPhone 11,HUAWEI P30 and take video with wide-angle lenses, the roll axis will be captured in footage, we suggest you use normal lens.
- Vimble 2S is not directly compatible with action cameras. If you want to mount action camera on, try to find third party mounting plate to put it on. As the picture shown
Battery type 7.4 V, 1300MAH, 9.62 Wh, Built-in Rechargeable Battery. Battery could be charged by power bank with a USB cable when using it. Theoretical battery time 12h(tested with well-balanced status before powering on, and do not charge smart phone while working) Charging battery ≥ 2h,recommending using 5V/2A adapter for charging battery (quick charger is banned from charging). The indicator is red while charging. When the battery is fully charged, it turns to green. Charging smartphone Output voltage: DC 5V;MAX Electric Current Output: 600 mA (could charge smart phone for approx. 2 hours while it is shooting)
For instance: When the power of iPhone 6 Plus is out, the batter of Vimble 2 is full, iPhone could be charged to 60%
- While charging smart phone, please use the available charging cable with either micro USB port, or Type C port, or Lightning port.
- ②Please take off the shell so that the SUB cable could fully contact smart phone while charging.
Material PC, PA6 and other materials which are of high-strength, doing best in temperatures within -45 to 135 degrees Celsius. Color Midnight black Controllable range Tilting range:320°(with motor lock)
Rolling range:320°(with motor lock, can rotate 360°under All follow mode)
Panning range:320°(with limited)
Weight 428g(include built-in battery, NOT include phone ) Splash-proof Grade N/A Balance before power on Vimble 2S has tilt&roll axis motor lock(as image shows) please unlock them before mounting smartpone.
Landscape mode: Balance mobile phones weighed differently by moving cross arm left to right.
Portrait mode: Rotating the quick-release adapter vertically and putting in smartphone, Simply Balance with sliding the smartphone up and down.
Power ON/OFF Power ON/OFF:Long-press the function button until the green light is on with a beep then release it. (Apporx. 2~3 s) Switch between Portrait/ landscape Option 1:When in landscape mode, pull smart phone outward about 10 mm then rotate the quick-release adapter 90 degrees so that it could change to portrait mode, as shown below.
Option 2:Operating with function button and trigger button (Only when tilt axis motor is placed on the right side)
Steps:Hold the gimbal horizontally, long pres and hold the trigger button then single tap the function button. Reset:Double click trigger button to exit portrait mode.
Extendable rod The extendable handle could be extended and retractable for selfie no matter whether Vimble 2 is on or off. Its max length is 183mm. Working mode & Button operation Function button operations:
- Single tap: Switching between pan mode (Default mode) and lock mode.
- Double tap:Pan and tilt mode(follow mode),Entering Feiyu ON APP can customize this operation.
- Triple tap:All follow mode(3-axis follow mode),Entering Feiyu ON APP can customize this operation.
- Quintuple tap:Initializing the gimbal in order to get correct attitude parameters when it is not level or in abnormal status.
Instruction: The LED is in solid blue after quintuple tapping function button. The gimbal automatically detect whether or not it is placed on a static flat surface. Initialization will be done automatically (LED flashes blue three times to indicate initialization is done) once the gimbal has detected that it is placed on a static flat surface. Otherwise, the gimbal is keeping detect and wait. When initialization is done successfully, single tap function button to wake up the gimbal.
- Long press: Power ON/OFF
Option 1: Control original camera/ beauty cam APP to take picture /record video(connect smartphone to on Feiyu ON APP by bluetooth).
Option 2: Control Feiyu ON APP
- Single tap:Control photo/video recording(under its current mode).
- Double tap:switch between photo /video recording.
- Triple tap:switch camera front and rear camera.
- Long press:start video recording in photo mode.
- Long press and hold:Enter lock mode. Release it to go back to the previous mode.
- Double tap: Reset the gimbal, it will go back to panning mode no matter what current mode is, and three axis are reset to default position.
Operational Function For Users
- Control smartphone movement, switch working modes, meet various shooting requirement.
- Controlling photo-taking or video recording ( Original camera/ Feiyu ON APP).
- To get Ultra-wide angle panorama shooting and portrait live streaming by switch between portrait and landscape mode.
- Initialize the gimbal when it is not level or in abnormal status for correct attitude parameters.
- Connecting Feiyu ON APP for face/ object tracking, Hitchcock dolly zooming,Motion-timelapse setting,Overlapping image,light-tracking,9 palace block box shooting/ultra-wide angle panorama setting,beauty setting,video and filter editing editing, power displaying, virtual remote control, firmware upgrade, setting parameters,change working modes, and other functions.
Extended port 1/4 inch screw hole at the bottom of handle to mount Tripod or other accessories. Standard accessories Micro USB cable*1(charging cable for gimbal)，phone charging cable*3(Micro-Micro,Micro-Type C,Micro-Lightning)，anti-lost rope*1，MT mini tripod*1,EPP carrying bag*1 Optional accessories Extendable rod(with 1/4inch screw hole ),universal tripod with 1/4 screw hole,handle with power supply.
We hope you have enjoyed your online shopping experience with Feiyu Tech. Please read below for more information about our shipping, repaire, replace, return & refund etc after-sales service.
For USA, Canada, European Union Orders: Processing time can take between 1-2 business days.
For Other Region Orders: Processing time can take between 1-3 business days.
Orders placed on FeiyuTech official website can be shipped to the following countries and regions:
Shipping Area Ship To Ship From Carrier ETD(BIZ. Days) Fees Tax North America United States US Warehouse USPS/UPS 1-5 Free Tax Including 2-3 Canada CA Warehouse Canada Post 1-5 Free Tax Including Mexico China Warehouse DHL/Fedex 2-3 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Europe Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom UK/DE Warehouse UPS,DPD, DHL, Royal Mail,An Post, La Poste , Poste Italiane, PostNord, BPost etc 1-7 Free Tax Including Norway, Ukraine, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino China Warehouse DHL 1-2 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Iceland,Belarus, Jersey, Guernsey China Warehouse DHL 2-3 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Asia Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, India China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 1-2(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-3(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Oceania Australia, New Zealand,Fiji China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including the Middle East United Arab Emirates, Turkey China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 1-2(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Saudi Arabia, Israel, Lebanese China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-3(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Iran China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 10-11(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including South America Panama, Colombia, Peru, Paraguay, Argentine, Uruguay, Chile China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Africa Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Ghana, Mozambique, South Africa China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Others Most Couontry China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-7 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including
1. The orders with remote location would take a little longer time to be delivered. Please note that the delivery time depends on the address specified for the order.
2. We may arrange the shipment from China when local warehouse is out of stock.
Please refer to our SUPPORT CENTER for Repaire, Return and Replacement, Maintenance Service, Warranty policy.
About Warehouse and Shipping
We have warehouse in EU/US/Russia/China. If your address is in US, you will ship it from our US warehouse which takes 2-5 days of delivering; If your address is in Russia, we will ship it from our Russian warehouse which takes 3-10 days on the road; If your address is other country, we will ship it from China warehouse which takes 3-15 days on the road.
1. What are the compatible smartphone models of Vimble 2s? What is the max payload of Vimble 2S?
Vimble 2S is compatible with iPhone 11 and below series, Huawei P30,Nova 4, Vivo X23, OPPO, R9S and other Android phones which width is between 57 and 84 mm.
When used in landscape mode, the max payload is 210 g, whilst in portrait mode, the max payload is 200 g.
2. Is action camera compatible with Vimble 2S?
Vimble 2S is not compatible with action cameras directly because their length is not enough to have them mounted firmly in the adapter while using. Also, they could not be balanced before switching Vimble 2S on due to the lighter weight. If you want to mount action camera on, try to find third party mounting plate as shown below, and put them together on Vimble 2S.
3. What type battery does Vimble 2S has? What is the battery capacity and voltage?
Vimble 2S has one Built-in Rechargeable Battery which capacity is 1300 mAH, 7.4V, 9.62W.
4. How to charge Vimble 2S? How long does it take to charge fully? How to know the battery is fully charged?
Find USB cable provided to connect to the USB port on Vimble 2S, and connect the other end of USB cable to charger adapter (not included, mobile charger adapter is compatible), as shown below.
While using 5V/2A adapter for charging, and 3 hours are needed to fully charge the battery.
The indicator is solid red while charging. When the battery is fully charged, it turns to green.
Please note: quick charger is banned from charging.
5. What’s the problem when the indicator is in red and green while Vimble 2S shutdown and charging?
The indicator is in red and green, maybe poor contact happened or cable inside was worn due to improper operations in transportation. Please unplug USB cable and plug it in again. If same thing happened, please send the gimbal to us for repair.
6. How long a fully charged Vimble 2S will last? What is the working current when Vimble 2S works normally?
Vimble 2S precious battery life is 10 Hours and it could be used for 5 hours with the fully charged battery.
The working current is 100-120 mA.
7. Is Vimble 2S able to charge smart phone? What are the arguments charging?
Vimble 2S could charge smart phone by Micro USB port as marked and charging cables (optional accessory), as shown below.
Charging parameter of Micro USB:
Output voltage: DC 5V
MAX Electric Current Output: 600 mA (could charge smart phone for approx. 2 hours while it is shooting)
① While charging smart phone, please use the available charging cable with either micro USB port, or Type C port, or Lightning port.
② Please take off the shell so that the USB cable could fully contact smart phone while charging.
8. Is it possible to connect external mic from Vimble 2S?
If the headphone jack of your smart phone is not blocked by Vimble 2S, you can directly connect external microphone with smart phone to record. As the picture shown.
Headphone extension cord is recommended since it is light-weight. If video and audio wires for Live Broadcast were used, it would be better to purchase extended wire holder to avoid interference to gimbal.
9. What is the size of Vimble 2S? What about the net weight of Vimble 2S?
The size of Vimble 2S is 118*110.5*323mm, and net weight is 428g (not including smart phone).
10. Is Vimble 2S |waterproof?
It is not waterproof.
11. What are standard accessories of Vimble 2S?
In the package of Vimble 2S, there are:
Micro USB cable *1 (for charging and updating FM)
Anti-lost rope *1
FY Universal Small Tripod *1
Smartphone Charging USB Cable *3
As shown below:
12. What are the thread sizes on the bottom base of Vimble 2S? How to make use of it?
There are 1 / 4inch screw hole on the bottom base of Vimble 2S, which can be compatible with all the accessories with the 1 / 4inch screws, such as tripod, extension pole, as the picture shown.
Feiyu power bank is also compatible so that Vimble 2S could last longer.
13. What material is used in the body of Vimble 2S?
PC, PA6 and other materials which are of high-strength, doing best in temperature within -45 to 135 degrees Celsius.
14. What is operating temperature range of Vimble 2S?
16. How to balance Vimble 2S?
Landscape mode: Balancing mobile phones weighed differently by moving horizontal arm left to right.
Portrait mode: Just rotating the quick-release adapter and putting in smart phone, Simple Balance with sliding the smartphone up and down, It will be fine if smartphone can’t be balance well. Vimble 2S provides enough power to stabilize smart phone. The only impact without balance is on usage time.
Actual payload in portrait mode when smart phone is mounted in different ways:
17. How to switch to portrait mode?
When in landscape mode, pull smart phone outward about 10 mm then rotate the quick-release adapter 90 degrees so that it could change to portrait mode, as shown below.
Only when pitch motor is placed on the right hand side, and with firmware 126.96.36.199 or above, you can switch to portrait mode by the controls.
When gimbal is in landscape mode, long press trigger button then single tap function button to switch to portrait mode.
18. Is it normal if motor becomes a little bit hot when Vimble 2S used in portrait mode for a long time?
Because smart phone is not balanced well in vertical direction when Vimble 2S in portrait mode, roll motor should produce more power to make gimbal balanced. Thus, it is normal that roll motor becomes a little bit hot. That does not affect the usage of gimbal, just working hour matters.
19. How to use telescoping hand of Vimble 2S? How to do selfie with Vimble 2S?
The telescoping hand could be extended and retractable for selfie no matter whether Vimble 2 is on or off. Its max length is 183mm.
Two ways for selfie:
Method One: open bluetooth of smart phone, and find Vimble 2S in the bluetooth list then make connection. Open original camera of smart phone, switch to front camera, extend telescoping hand, then click bluetooth shutter button on Vimble 2S to complete selfie.
Method Two: open bluetooth of smart phone and make connection with Vicool App. Triple clicking function button to switch to front camera or rear camera, extend telescoping hand, then click bluetooth shutter button on Vimble 2S to complete selfie.
20. How to power on/off Vimble 2S?
POWER ON: Long-press the function button until the green light is on with a beep then release it. (Approx. 2~3 s)
POWER OFF: Long-press the function button until the light is solid red with a beep then release it. (Approx. 3~4 s)
21. What is the function of joystick? Can I change the settings of speed or directions of joystick?
The function of joystick is to control rotation of smart phone in four directions.
The speed or directions of joystick could be set up in Vicool App.
22. What does function button do? How to operate?
Function button could be found on the handle, as shown below. It is used for powering on/off gimbals and changing working modes.(how to power on/off please refer to No.20)
Changing working modes operations:
① Single tap: Switching between panning mode (Default mode) and lock mode.
② Double tap: Panning and tilting mode. Entering lock mode by single-tapping in this mode , and another single tap to enter panning mode (Default mode). Turning joystick left or right to control roll axis to move up and down (Roll:±30°).
Pushing joystick up and down to have tilt axis rotate within 320°.
③ Triple tap: Switching to either rear camera or front camera in Vicool App. It does not work without the App.
④ Quadruple tap: auto-rotation mode, perfectly fit for time-lapse. You can set the start and the end and the route of rotation by hand in this mode. When setting is done, gimbal will be automatically rotated following pre-set route in constant speed, which was set in App before. The gimbal will stay at end position after finishing the movements, or you can exit this mode halfway by single-tapping function button or double-tapping trigger button (More details please refer to No. 27).
Please note: The pan and tilt axis only could rotate 320°, not 360°.
⑤ Quintuple tap: Initializing the gimbal in order to get correct attitude parameters when it is not level or in abnormal status (More details please refer to No. 29).
23. What’s the function of bluetooth shutter button ? How to operate?
Bluetooth shutter button is for controlling smart phone to take pictures or videos.
Method One: Pairing Vimble 2S in the bluetooth list of smart phone so that bluetooth shutter button could control camera of smart phone. Single click bluetooth shutter button on Vimble 2S to take pictures or videos (Switch to photo or video interface by hand).
Method Two: Open bluetooth of smart phone and make connection with Vicool App so that bluetooth shutter button could control camera of the App (Single tap for photo-taking, long press 2s to start or stop filming. Photo-taking also could be performed while shooting).
24. How to use Focus button?
Focus button is for zooming in/out (It needs to be used with Vicool APP).
When successfully connect with Vicool App, push focus button up (W direction) to zoom in in constant speed, push focus button down (T direction) to zoom out in constant speed.
25. How to use trigger button?
Temporary Lock: Long press and hold to enter lock mode. Release it to go back to the previous mode.
Reset to default: Double tap trigger button, gimbal will go back to panning mode no matter what current mode is, and three axis are reset to default position.
26. How to use roll control?
Roll control mainly used for making creative videos, showing the changes on view from horizontal to sloping. Here is a sample.
27. How to perform auto-rotation? How to use this function?
Operations to perform auto-rotation are as follow:
① Tap function for 4 times to enter auto-rotation mode
② Set up the start position by rotating pan and/or tilt axis by hand and hold the position for half a second, then single tap function button to record start position
③ 3. Set up the end position by rotating pan and/or tilt axis by hand and hold the position for half a second, then single tap function again to record end position.
④ 4. The stabilizer automatically returns to the starting position, then pan and/or tilt axis start to rotate uniformly to the ending position in a constant speed according to the pre-set rotation speed, and stop at the ending position when rotation is done.
Auto-rotation is good with time-lapse to produce breathtaking flowing time-lapse videos based on your needs, letting you see the recorded changes that take place slowly over time in a short time. For instance, motion time-lapse shows the changes of beautiful street view at sunrise or sunset.
28. How to perform moving time-lapse and motion control time-lapse?
Moving time-lapse is a technique that allows the photographer to create motion shots while moving, working well in showing the effect of travelling through spaces quickly. To perform moving time-lapse by setting up the interval of time-lapse in Vicool App, choosing time-lapse mode in the main interface, then clicking bluetooth shutter button to start recording.
Motion control time-lapse combines auto-rotation with time-lapse, having smart phone move based on the pre-set route and letting you see the recorded changes that take place slowly over time in a short time. It is more suitable for recording objects that move slowly, like the cloud view changing in certain time.
29. How to initialize Vimble 2S?
Instruction of initialization
(1) When gimbal is on, fifth tap the function button to start initialization, and the indicator is in solid blue.
(2) Place gimbal on a static flat surface, as shown below.
(3) The gimbal automatically detect whether or not the required placement is done. If yes, initialization will be done automatically (the indicator flashes blue three times to indicate initialization is done). If not, the gimbal keeps detecting and waiting, and the indicator will keep solid blue for a few seconds, then flashes blue quickly to remind failure of initialization. Please try to do the initialization from step 1 again.
(4) When initialization is done successfully, pick up gimbal and single tap function button to wake it up.
30. Why gimbal is not level and how to calibrate it?
In those cases, gimbal might be not level.
① Gimbal has no been used for a long period of time.
② Extreme temperature variations between indoor and outdoor.
③ Extreme variations in geographical setting, such as from South to North region, or from lower altitudes to high altitudes。
Two ways to calibrate gimbal:
① Initialization (Please refer to No. 29)
② If the initialization did not work, please connect with Vicool App when gimbal is on, then choose horizontal calibration, the interface as shown below.
You can set up the adjust range, default setting is 0.01 degree each time, then click “+” or “- “ to adjust the roll angle. The change of roll angle can be seen during calibration. Please exit when gimbal is level.
31. Is it able to charge smart phone while charging Vimble 2S?
It is fine to charge both gimbal and smart phone at the same time, as shown below. However, if the battery power was quite low, and charging current of smart phone was too big to load, Vimble 2S would be shutdown by itself.
32. How to know the power of gimbal is low?
Method One: The indicator tells the change of battery power. When it gives a red light in circle, that means battery power is low. When it flashes red light in a group of three, that means battery power is quite low and gimbal should be charged.
Method Two: Battery status also could be checked in Vicool App. It could be found in the bottom left, as shown below.
33. How to identify the current status of Vimble 2S?
The indicator could be found on the upper part of handle.
Indicator Status Explanation
34. How to clear bluetooth pairing info?
When Vimbe2 is off, press bluetooth shutter and function button to power on gimbal so that all the bluetooth pairing info is cleared.
35. What is the compatible App of Vimble 2S? How to download it?
Vicool is the App made for Vimble 2S. Android version could be downloaded from Feiyu official website or Google Play. IOS version could be downloaded from App Store.
36. Why should I input my email address when use Vicool App at the first time?
It is set up that way because malfunction provided by customers could be resolved on a one-to-one basis.
37. “No Stabilizer Found” or “Search again” shows up when try to make connection with Vicool App (as shown below).
37. “No Stabilizer Found” or “Search again” shows up when try to make connection with Vicool App (as shown below).
38. “Connection Failed” is given when try to connect Vicool App, how to fix it?
Please try the following steps:
① Don't run the App, pair gimbal in the bluetooth list of smart phone, and check if bluetooth shutter button could control the volume.
② Forget the device or cancel pairing in the bluetooth list of smart phone, close the bluetooth of smart phone and open it again, making sure the bluetooth signal of gimbal is not connected or paired.
③ If it acts the same after doing the steps as above, please restart the smartphone. And run the App to connect again.
39. What do all the icons mean in the shooting interface of Vicool App?
When gimbal is not connected
When gimbal is connected
40. What does the motor strength mean?
Motor strength means the strength of each motor in 3-axis to support the camera, and keep it stable. The default setting is for a few kinds of compatible smart phones. If you added extra lens, or there is little vibrations after power on, please kindly increase or decrease motor dynamics to right setting. Three rates for motor dynamics: weak, middle, strong.
41. Why vibration happens after firmly installing smart phone and powering on Vimble 2S?
The default value of motor dynamics is a little bit high so that gimbal could function properly in portrait mode. If smart phone that is lighter in weight is used with Vimble 2S, such as iPhone6S, there might be vibrations.
If that happened, please connect gimbal with Vicool App, change the rate of motor dynamics to middle and save the settings.
42. How to use different shooting modes in the settings of Vicool App?
Smooth mode is for shooting in everyday environment. Sport mode is for shooting in slight amount of movement. The parameters of each mode have a bit difference from each other, such as motor dynamics.
43. What are the parameters that could be changed in the camera settings of Vicool App?
In camera settings, resolution of photo, frame & resolution of video, interval of time-lapse (only available in iOS version), gridding, watermark, and voice could be set up.
44. What are the parameters that could be changed in the gimbal settings of Vicool App?
Motor dynamics, shooting modes, joystick speed and directions, auto-rotation rate, horizontal calibration, restore device defaults are available.
45. How to perform face tracking in Vicool App?
The App could detect one or more human faces show in main interface, and mark them with blue boxes, indicating recognition is done.
Using finger to choose one of them, blue box turns to red one means lock is done. Then gimbal makes adjustment so that the locked face moves to the center of screen, and always follow movements of the locked face afterwards.
46. How to perform object tracking in Vicool App?
Using finger to sliding choose the object you want to track, when blue box turns to green one, that means lock is done. Then gimbal makes adjustment so that the locked object moves to the center of screen, and always follow movements of the locked object afterwards.
It is better to choose the object which has big difference from surroundings. If the object was in a complex environment, or the shape of locked object was changed, there is some probability that tracking will be failed.
Object tracking could be performed in all working modes.
47. iPhone moves randomly when perform face tracking or object tracking, how to fix it?
(1) Turn off Portrait Orientation Lock in iPhone
(2) Restore to default settings by Vicool App
48. How to save the edited video?
When video edition is done, click the TICK on the top right corner, or Return Key in top left corner then choose “save” in the message box. If save was done successfully, click Return Key then choose “discard” to exit.
49. Why Android version does not have slow motion mode?
Android version does not include that mode because part of Android phones could not perform that function.
Note: slow motion function is also not included in part of iPhones which has low configuration, like iPhone5S or iPhone 5.
50. Does videos shot by the App could be saved in external SD card?
It is not able to do so.
51. How to take panorama with Vicool App?
Enter the main interface after connecting the App, Slide down the screen with your finger to choose “pano” mode.
In landscape mode, click bluetooth shutter button on gimbal or the red round button on the App, and have gimbal rotate 220 degrees by joystick. When rotation is done, pictures will be automatically composed and saved in album. Double tap trigger button to reset gimbal, otherwise gimbal stops at the end position of rotation.
52. When successfully pairing the Bluetooth of Samsung smart phone with Vimble 2S, I can only take control of picture-taking, can’t take control of video-taking in video interface.
There are some differences between Samsung smart phone and other smart phone, please try to set up the volume in the camera settings. As the picture shown, you can take control of video-taking with volume + key and the bluetooth shutter after setting up.
53. How to upgrade Vimble 2S?
Vimble 2S have two types of upgrade: gimbal firmware update and key board firmware update. By far, those two types of upgrade could be done via the App. Gimbal firmware update also could be done by computer. However, USB connector is necessary for upgrade when computer (support both Windows and Mac OSX ) is used to do it since USB conversion module is not included in Vimble 2S. Please connect USB connector (optional accessory) to USB port of computer, then use USB cable provided to connect both USB connector and USB port on gimbal. For more details please refer to tutorial video of upgrade at the video page of Vimble 2S from our website.
54. What are the do's and don'ts when using Vimble 2S?
A few announcements and those are:
(1) Please put smartphone on firstly, and balance it before turning gimbal on.
(2) Vibrating is normal for the first few seconds after turning on. It will disappear when the auto-adjustment of motor dynamic is done.
(3) It does harm to motors if force them to rotate rapidly because they can’t spin 360°
(4) Keep the gimbal away from bump when telescoping hand is extended.
(5) Please attach tripod to gimbal if it’s need to be placed on a surface vertically.
(6) Keep the gimbal away from water.
(7) Quick charger is banned from charging.
(8) Please use Vicool App for Vimble 2S, not Feiyu ON App.
55. Why the portable bag is not fit for Vimble 2S?
The first design of portable bag makes just enough room for Vimble 2S to avoid wobble and wear during transportation. Rotate smart phone holder a little bit then Vimble 2S could be totally included in the bag, as shown below.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi dear sir or madam... I got it my Gimbal vimble 2s It's working great but in phone display Don't have facetracking icon I used iPhone x and used feiyu on app but face tracking icon don't have Can you help?
Iphone X connect with Vimble 2S, it is no face tracking icon, it can choose the face directly in phone display.