Feiyu pocket Structure
- Super Small and real pocket-size make it easily put into the pocket. Real Small but powerful
- Only weight 115 gram, light as Gopro.
- Recording Ultra HD 4K@60FPS solution , up to 120M Max. bit rate , to create real 4k video.
- Sony CMOS sensor with 6 layer glass lenses, up to FOV 120ﾟand 1.62μm single pixel, easily get Ultra-wide sight.
- 6 axis Hybrid stabilization help you get stable HD footage.
- 1.3”inch touch control to easily switch working mode and camera settings.
- Quick auto focus feature with zero delay, Shoot at any time.
- With 360°POV all follow mode and 2 kinds of basic follow mode ,and max. speed up to 180°/s allows to fast follow as you wish.
- Static/Track timelapse/Hyperlapse , several auto-panorama mode, and max. 8x slow motion to achieve intelligent shooting way.
- Connect APP with WIFI to get real-time footage preview and remote control.
- Intelligent Sync Motion feature based on APP, It goes with your hand and get what you want.
- Built in beauty mode of photo helps you easily improve the beauty and share it on the move.
- Equipped with Simplified/traditional Chinese/English/Japanese/Czech, offer a better user experience in different area(will update more language later).
- Extremely long battery life up to 4.5hours,working with max. storage 512G to lasts half a day or even longer.
- With 1/4 inch thread hole on the bottom, it allows you to adapt more accessories.
Image Sensor Sensor Type: Sony 1/2.5″CMOS Progressive Scan Sensor;
Effective Pixel (H×V): 3840×2144(8.51MP);
Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/8000~16s;
Lens Angle of View: 120° for horizontal;
Video & Image Recording Mode: Normal Video, Timelapse, Slow Motion;
Frame Rate: 4K@60 fps;
Bit Rates: Max. Bit rate is 120Mbps;
Video Formats: MOV,MP4;
Video Compression: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264;
Image Formats: JPG/JPG+DNG
Audio 48KHz, AAC Output File Storage File System: FAT32(≤32 GB), exFAT (≥64 GB);
Card Type: Micro SD Card(TF Card);
Capacity: Max 512G(Suggest working with U3 and higher speed SD Card)
Display Screen 1.3 inch /IPS/240*240 Network Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz;
Optimal distance: 5 Meter;
Max. distance: 10 Meter
Battery 875mAh, 7.7V, 6.738Wh (Built-in Rechargeable Battery which is not removable, charge it through USB C port directly) Operating Temperature :0°to 40°(32°-104° F) Battery Life 4.5h(Working at 1080p@60fps), 3.5h(Working at 4K@30fps) Charging Time 1.2h (with 10W charger) Material of main body Aluminum Alloys, ABS/PC Weight 115g(Built-in battery, not include other accessory) Dimensions 124.5*40.5*30mm（Working state） Max. Speed 180°/S(following) Controllable Range Tilt: ﹢140° to -140°;
Roll: ﹢90° to -90°;
Pan: ﹢60° to -254°
Angular Vibration Range ±0.005° Button Operations Power button（right side）:
Setting Setting Swipe down to enter setting menu 1.Setting:battery,storage,tilt axis control, key tone, anti-flick, auto power off, calibration, WIFI, more(language, reset, device info), average metering 2.Display:Full-screen/Normal display 3.Pro mode: Format, White balance, Exposure settings, and etc; 4. Brightness setting: dark/ medium/ bright 5. swipe right at setting icon
Quality selection at Video/Slow motion mode: High/Super High
Beauty setting at photo mode: turn on/turn off
Save setting at timelapse mode: save video only/save both video and pictures.
Gimbal mode Swipe up to enter gimbal working mode Recenter(3 axis return to default position) Selfie mode Switch between motion/smooth mode Switch among follow mode / all follow mode/ pan mode File preview Swipe right to preview photo/video Tap icon to like this file. Camera setting Swipe left to enter camera setting 1.Photo
4K 3840*2160 60/50/30/25/24
2.7K 2704*1520 60/50/30/25/24
1080P 1920*1080 120/60/50/48/30/25/24
3.Slow motion: 4K 2X, 1080P 4X, 720p 8X 4.Timelapse：
Static/Motion Timelapse / Hyperlapse
5.Panaroma：180°、3x3、2x2 Upgrade Firmware First Way：SD card Steps: Save upgrade file to SD card root directory, plug out USB cable from computer(Or insert SD card to camera) to activate the upgrade when Feiyu pocket is on, it takes about 2mins to finish, and the battery level requests 10% or above. Second Way: FY CAM APP Steps: Turn on mobile network, connect FY CAM APP to upgrade the firmware. it takes about 3mins to finish,please make sure the network is smooth. Extended Ports At the bottom: 1/4 inch thread hole to mount Tripod or other accessories.
At the left side: USB C port for charging, Transmit data, work as external camera by connecting with computer for Livestream.
At the right side: SD Card slot, allows camera to save files, upgrade firmware.
Accessories for standard kit Protective Cover*1, USB C cable*1 ,Wrist Strap*1
Optional Accessories Tripod, Portable bag, Smartphone Holder, Extension rod
We hope you have enjoyed your online shopping experience with Feiyu Tech. Please read below for more information about our shipping, repaire, replace, return & refund etc after-sales service.
For USA, Canada, European Union Orders: Processing time can take between 1-2 business days.
For Other Region Orders: Processing time can take between 1-3 business days.
Orders placed on Feiyu-Tech official website can be shipped to the following countries and regions:
Shipping Area Ship To Ship From Carrier ETD(BIZ. Days) Fees Tax North America United States US Warehouse USPS/UPS 1-5 Free Tax Including 2-3 Canada CA Warehouse Canada Post 1-5 Free Tax Including Mexico China Warehouse DHL/Fedex 2-3 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Including Europe Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom UK/DE Warehouse UPS,DPD, DHL, Royal Mail,An Post, La Poste , Poste Italiane, PostNord, BPost etc 1-7 Free Tax Including Norway, Ukraine, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino China Warehouse DHL 1-2 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Iceland,Belarus, Jersey, Guernsey China Warehouse DHL 2-3 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Asia Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, India China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 1-2(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-3(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Oceania Australia, New Zealand,Fiji China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including the Middle East United Arab Emirates, Turkey China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 1-2(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Saudi Arabia, Israel, Lebanese China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-3(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Iran China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 10-11(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including South America Panama, Colombia, Peru, Paraguay, Argentine, Uruguay, Chile China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Africa Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Ghana, Mozambique, South Africa China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Others Most Couontry China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-7 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including
1. The orders with remote location would take a little longer time to be delivered. Please note that the delivery time depends on the address specified for the order.
2. We may arrange the shipment from China when local house is out of stock.
Please refer to our SUPPORT CENTER for Repaire, Return and Replacement, Maintenance Service, Warranty policy.
What is the size of Feiyu Pocket?
What is the net weight of Feiyu Pocket
The net weight is 115g(including the build in battery). The Material of the gimbal is make by Aluminum Alloys and ABS/PC.
What type battery does Vimble2 has? What is the battery capacity and voltage?
Feiyu Pocket has one Built-in rechargeable battery, which capacity is 875mAh,6.738Wh and voltage usually 7.7V. Chargeing the battery through USB C port directly. For the useage time, it is 4.5h(Working at 1080p@60fps), 3.5h(Working at 4K@30fps). The gimbal does not connecting with App and work with image transmission(PCCAM) function.
How long a fully charged Feiyu Pocket will last?
1.2h (with 10W charger), the better is charging with 5V/2A charger. The indicator is solid red while charging. When the battery is fully charged, it turns to green.
Is Feiyu Pocket splash-proof?
It is not splash-proof.
How to download the App for Feiyu Pocket? And what functions including in the App?
For the “Feiyu Cam” App, we could down it load by Google Play/App store. After connecting with the Feiyu Cam App successfully, we could with with image transmission, taking picture and download file etc.. PS: When first download the Feiyu Cam App, which will require log in by the phone number or mailbox.
How to connecting with Feiyu Cam App?
Firstly, turn on the gimbal WiFi by long press the shutter button about 3-5 seconds, or swipe down to enter into the setting menu, kindly see below:
Secondly, opening WiFi on the phone
Thirdly, turn on the App, click “connect to new device”, next enter the last four charectors of the camera name. Kindly see below show:
Connecting with Feiyu Cam App successfully, we could work with more functions by click “Camera Live”, kindly see below:
How to control Feiyu Pocket rotation?
Controlling by the OLED: Swipe down to enter into the setting memu, then turn on the tilt control setting, next back to the main interface, you will find the button control tilt on the right side. Kindly see below show:
Controlling by the Feiyu Cam App: After connecting with Feiyu Cam successfully, click “Camera Live”, then you could find the joystick control on the mid of bottom. Kindly see below show:
How to upgrade the firmware for Feiyu Pocket?
There are two ways for upgrade the firmware for Feiyu Pocket, one way is upgrade by the App, the other way is upgrade the firmware by the MicroSD.
Upgrade the firmware by Feiyu Cam App:
After connecting with Feiyu Cam App, click “Mine”, then click “...”,it means more settings, next choose “Upgrade Feiyu Pocket”. Kindly see below show:
Upgrade the firmware by MicroSD:
Please download the gimbal’s firmware on our official website by your PC:
Then copy the firmware to the MicroSD root directly.
Next install the MicroSD properly and turn the gimbal on, the gimbal will be detect and upgrade the firmware automatically. In this case, please DO NOT take off the MicroSD.
How to celibrate the Feiyu Pocket?
Swipt down to enter into the setting menu, then click “Calibration” to calibrate the gibmal. For more details, kindly see below:
What’s the different between High quality and Super high quality?
For Super high quality, the video bit rate is up to 120Mbps (the highest bit rate supported by Sony A7M3 is 100Mbps), which can reduce the noise and distortion calibration effect of video.
What should be paid attention to when choosing MicroSD card?
Max Capacity:512G(Suggest working with U3 and higher speed SD Card, minimum write rate> 30MBps)
How to check the remaining memory?
1) When taking photos or videos, you could check the room of remaining photos or video duration at the bottom of the main page.
2) Check the free space for the MicroSD by swipt down to enter into the setting menu, then swipe left twice.
How to export the pictures and videos?
1) Take of the MicroSD and export through the card reader.
2) When the gimbal turn on, copy the videos and picture by connect the PC thuough a USB-Type C cable, then select Udisk mode.Kindly see below:
3) Connecting with phone, we could download the original pictures and videos to our phone through Feiyu Cam App.
For Feiyu Pocket, what is the maximum resolution of video shooting?
The maximum support 4K, 3840 * 2160 4K: 3840 * 2160 supports 60/50/48/30/25/24 FPS video shooting; 2.7K: 2704 * 1520 supports 60/50/48/30/25/24 FPS video shooting; 1080P: 1920 * 1080 supports 120/60/50/48/30/25/24 FPS video shooting.
How to set up the resolution of video shooting?
Swipt left to enter into the shooting setting, then select “Video setting”to set up the resolution for the video.
What’s the format for video of Feiyu Pocket?
MOV / MP4
What’s the format for picture of Feiyu Pocket?
JPG / JPG+DNG
Is it possible to synthesize and view panoramic photos by the pocket gimbal itself?
The synthesized photos need to be connected with Feiyu Cam App for viewing.
How to check the remaining power of Feiyu Pocket?
1) We could figure it out by the battery icon, which is on the upper right corner on the main interface .
2) Swipt donw to enter into the settings menu, click the “settings icon”, then you could see the remaining power percentage. Kindly see below show:
How many points does the Time Lapse mode support?
On the gimbal itself, which will support set up with two points, which are the start and stop points. When connected with Feiyu Cam App, which could be support set up with 10 points.
What modes does panorama support of Feiyu Pocket?
There are 2*2 , 3*3 ,180° , kindly see below:
What kind of standerd accessories does Feiyu Pocket have?
How to enter Pro mode?
Swipt down on the screen, then swipt left twice to enter Pro mode, next turn on this mode by click the “PRO icon”.
What’s the function for Pro mode?
In this mode, we could set up the EXP, WB and Color.
How to set up the screen brightness?
Swipt down on the screen, then swipt left triple to enter”High brightness” setting, next single tap the icon in the middle of the screen to switch the brightness.As you could see, there are three options, which are low, medium and high brightness setting.
How to share the video?
We could sharing the video by the Feiyu Cam App directly.
How to selfie with Feiyu Pocket?
1) Swipe up on the screen, then click the “selfie icon”,kindly see the picture below show
2) Triple tap the mode button
How to shooting with Feiyu Pocket, when hold it parallel to the ground ?
1) The defual mode for Feiyu Pocket first using is TF mode, when shooting with hold the gimbal parallel to the ground, please switch the working mode to HF(pan mode) by click the “mode icon” with swipt up on the screen . Kindly see below show:
2) After switch working mode to HF(pan mode), when gimbal is parallel to the ground, the lens will be towards to the front automatically.
How to switch to portrait mode and shooting with upside down?
1) Hold the gimbal with vertical, rotating the gimbal to the left/right with 90 degrees, in this case, the gimbal will be parallel to the ground, the the view in the gimbal will be word with Portrait mode. 2) Hold the gimbal with vertical, rotating the gimbal to the left/right with 180 degrees, in this case, the gimbal will be shoot with upside down.
How to switch working modes with Feiyu Pocket?
1) Switch working modes by click the “mode icon”with swipt up on the srceen. There are three working modes, HF mode(pan mode), TF mode(tilt mode) and AF mode(all follow mode).
2) Connecting with Feiyu Cam App, then switch the working mode by the mode button in the App, which is on the left corner at the bottom
3) Switch the working mode by the mode button on the gimbal, long press and hold will be working with Locking mode.
How to adjust the following speed?
Switch the following speed by click the “following speed icon”with swipt up on the screen, kindly see below show:
How to check with the pictures and videos, which were been saved in the MicroSD?
Checking the pictures and videos by swipt right on the screen.
How to use the external camera function?
When the gimbal is on, connecting a Type C data cable with the computer, then select the external camera function(PCCAM), kindly see below show:
After the driver is automatically installed, we could confirm the new port in the device manager.
Set up with the PC, which with Windows10system, kindly see below: