- Max payload updates to 2.2 kg, say no to hands shaking! Easily work with popular mirrorless cameras.
- Exclusive OLED touch screen, super clear page. You no longer need to rely on manual or APP. No operation difficulty even for novice!
- Just touch one icon and you will directly enter Inception mode/ Long exposure timelapse/ VLOG selfie/ TikTok portrait shoot and got more popular shooting ways.
- Aluminum alloy creates an ultra-light body which weighs only 1078g. Magic foldable quick release plate, three-axis motor lock, all of these detail designs make the gimbal more portable.
- Handle pattern & color customization creates an exclusive gimbal for you! A symbol of attitude.
- USB C quick charging port for gimbal, takes only 1.5 hour to fully charge it.
- Five directions can be adjusted, both big and small cameras can be compatible.
- Detachable versatile arm (optional), switch between single handle and underslung position to use in more different shooting scenes.
- Optional motion-sensing remote control provides remote shooting and more creative possibilities.
- Optional wireless microphone kit for better sound recording, make your VLOG / TikTok video come with sound more easily.
- Upper quick release plate is compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can fast switch between popular quick release system and AK2000C.
- Friendly lock and unlock screen feature to prevent mistakenly touching.
- Supply USB Cable control/Wireless control way to take picture/recording/timelapse.
- Customize trigger button, follow speed/dead zone, motor power, etc. to fit for different usage.
- Auto-adapt motor power and customize motor power to be chose to work with more cameras and lens.
- One 1/4inch thread hole and one 3/8inch thread hole at the base of handle for all types tripod/ monopod in the market.
Payload: 2.2Kg/4.85 lb（well balanced)
Reference Compatible Cameras Size for Carry:
Camera height (include the height of viewfinder): ≤120mm
The distance from screw hole to the right edge of camera: ≤95mm
Maximum length at lens direction: about 170mm
Popular DSLR & mirrorless camera supported:
1. SONY：α5100, α6000, α6100, α6300, α6400, α6500, α6600, α7, α7 II(A7M2), α7 Ⅲ(A7M3), α7R, α7R II, α7R Ⅲ,α7R IV, α7S, α7S II, α9, RX100 IV(RX100M4), RX100 V(RX100M5), RX100 VI(RX100M6),, RX100 VII(RX100M7),RX10 IV etc. Mirrorless camera series
- For a7 and a9 Series: Support E 10–18mm F4 OSS, FE 12-24mm F4 G, FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM,FE16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS, Vario-Tessar FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Zeiss E 16-70 F4 OSS, E PZ 18–105mm F4 G OSS, FE 28mm F2, Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8 ZA, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN, Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG HSM Art, FE 55mm F1.8, FE 50mm F2.8 MACRO, FE 4/24-105 G OSS, FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, FE 85mm F1.4 GM
- For 6300/6400/6500 etc.: E 10–18mm F4 OSS, FE 12-24mm F4 G, FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM, FE16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS, Vario-Tessar FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Zeiss E 16-70 F4 OSS, E PZ 18–105mm F4 G OSS, FE 28mm F2, Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8 ZA, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN, Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG HSM Art, FE 55mm F1.8, FE 50mm F2.8 MACRO, FE 4/24-105 G OSS, E 3.5-5.6/PZ 16-50 OSS, FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, FE 85mm F1.4 GM
- EOS R, RP: Support RF 35mm F1.8 MACRO IS STM, EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM, EF 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art, EF 17-40mm f/4L USM, RF 50mm F1.2L USM, RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM
- EOS 80D: Support EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- EOS 6D Mark II: Support EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM
- EOS 6D: Support 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- EOS 200D: Support EF-S18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- 5D Mark IV: Support EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- 5D Mark III: Support EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
- EOS 70D: Support 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
- EOS 77D: Support EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM
- M50: Support EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS
Lense Series: LEICA DG SUMMILUX 15mm f/1.7 ASPH,LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm f/1.4 ASPH, LEICA DG MACRO 45mm f/2.8 OIS,LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4.0 ASPH, LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60 f/2.8-4 Power OIS,LUMIX G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II ASPH POWER OIS（H-HS12035GK I),M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0,LUMIX G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS etc.
4. Nikon：Z6,Z7,D7500 and other similar Mirrorless camera
- For Z6,Z7: NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.8, 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S, NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S, NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S
- For D7500:18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- X-T2, X-T3: Support XF 16mm 1:1.4 R WR, XF 23mm 1:1.4 R, XF 35mm 1:1.4,XF 10-24mm f/4.0 R OIS, XF 16-55mm 1：2.8 R LM WR, XF 18-55mm 1:2.8-4 R OIS, XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- X-H1: Support XF 16mm 1:1.4 R WR, XF 23mm 1:1.4 R, XF 35mm 1:1.4, XF 10-24mm f/4.0 R OIS, XF 16-55mm 1：2.8 R LM WR, XF 18-55mm 1:2.8-4 R OIS, XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- X-T20,X-T30: Support XF 16mm 1:1.4 R WR,XF 23mm 1:1.4 R, XF 35mm 1:1.4, XF 10-24mm f/4.0 R OIS, XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS,XF 16-55mm 1：2.8 R LM WR, XF 18-55mm 1:2.8-4 R OIS,XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR, XC 15-45mm 1:3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
Battery type 2200mAh,7.4V，Charge it via USB-C port on gimbal, Built-in battery cannot be removed Usage time 7h for normal working state, 12h for standby mode（well balanced） Charging Time ≥1.5h, Support all the normal charger and quick charger which charging power≤18W(for example: 9V*2A=18W, 12V*1.5A=18W) Materials In Main Body Aviation Aluminum Alloys Weight 1078g（Built-in battery ,not included shutter release cable, camera, lens and so forth） Payload 2.2Kg/4.85 lb(well balanced) Water-Proof Grade Splash-proof Dimensions 147.4*203.6*372.8mm(Normal state)，68.8*208.2*347.8mm(Storage) Rotatable Range Tilt:230°(with limitation)
Controllable Range Tilt:+175°to -55°
Quick release plate There are two kinds of quick release plate together in one.
Bottom mounting plate is foldable which is convenient for storage;
And upper quick release plate is compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can be removed from the gimbal together with the camera, and fast switch between popular quick release systems without re-assembling and re-balancing the camera.
Installation of Camera and Balance Unlock the motor: AK2000C has 3 motor locks, Please unfold the gimbal and lock the motor to mount the camera. After installation, unlock each motor to balance the gimbal, then turn on the gimbal.
Tighten the camera: Insert upper quick plate vertically on bottom mounting plate, and fix the mounting plate with safety lock.
Optional Multifunctional bracket: Fix hot shoe at upper side of the camera with fixing frame of tilt axis to get two-way fixation and install more accessories.
① When lens facing front, tilt motor should be at the right side because of tilt limitation.
② When the lens is longer than the mounting plate, please install lens supporting frame.
Balance:Step by step to adjust vertical and horizontal direction of tilt axis, roll axis and pan axis. The standard of balance: camera can stay there without holding by hand ,no matter where you point it to (tilt axis should be perfectly balanced).
Working mode Pan follow： The roll and tilt direction are fixed, and the camera moves according to the left-right movements of user's hand. (tilt axis keep vertical and roll axis keep horizontal)
Follow mode(Pan and tilt)： The roll direction keep horizontal, and camera moves according to the left-right movements, up-down movements of user's hand.
Lock mode： The orientation of the camera is fixed no matter how the handle rotates.
All Follow Mode： All 3 axis of gimbal follows the movements of handle without limitation.
Touch Screen Main interface： Show working state, change working mode and operation Main display shows different camera modes (After connecting WIFI), Bluetooth, Zoom & Follow Focus & the axis controlled by Multifunction Knob, Battery, and Working Modes. Icon in grey means the option is not available.
Swipe to left Once & Twice：Adjust the parameters of camera when Wifi connection between gimbal and camera is done, including ISO, Exposure Compensation, Scenes, etc.
Swipe to right for one time：Interface to enter inception mode, time-lapse mode, selfie mode and portrait mode
Swipe to right for two time：payload,shooting mode, joystick and system setting
Lock/unlock screen: Just single tap the power button to lock or unlock the touch screen.
Button operations ★ Mode Button（front side）：
- Single tap： Switch between Pan Mode /Lock Mode.
- Double tap： follow mode
- Triple tap： all follow mode
- Control gimbal and turn left/right/up/down
- Adjust parameters when setting through touch screen
When shutter release cable or WIFI of camera is connected with gimbal and camera, users can control camera through gimbal (See Camera Compatibility List for more)：
- Press Halfway: Focus
- Single Press : Photo shooting or start/stop video recording（take photo in photo mode，start/stop video recording in video mode）
- Long press: Auto-burst shot(Press again to quit)
- Single tap：Switch between Video/photo mode；
- Long Press：power on & off
- Single tap（on the main interface）: lock/unlock Touch screen；
- Single tap（other interfaces）： return to the main interface
- Double tap： Standby mode
- Double Tap: Reset gimbal, 3 axis return to default position(Pan Mode)
- Long Press： Enter Follow Mode, back to previous mode after loose it.(You can set up this operation to Lock mode, follow mode, action mode with APP)
- Triple tap: Selfie mode(Turn 180° at pan axis ).
How to control the camera USB cable Control: WWhile connecting gimbal and cameras with cable (standard accessories for SONY,CANON,NIKON, Panasonic) ,users can control picture-taking/ recording/Auto-burst shot with shutter button (see Camera Compatibility List for more) WIFI control Gimbal can connect with camera via Feiyu On app and WiFi. When connection is done, camera could be controlled to take photo/video.
- WiFi feature should be included so that camera could be connected via WiFi.
- Users can use Sony Type C to Multi cable to control SONY cameras(but cannot charge it, which is more stable and rapid reaction.
Motor Power Auto-Adaption
- Auto-adapt of Motor power is available to the App or Touch Screen. Gimbal auto adjust the motor power according to the camera you install.
- Auto Adapt operation： Enter the payload setting through touch screen, and tap Auto Adaption, then put gimbal on the table until the display prompt complete.
- Gimbal will vibrate slightly while Auto Adaption to weigh the camera, it’s a normal phenomenon.
Available Functions for Users
- Change working mode via touch screen/buttons, directly show the state of camera connection, Bluetooth, control state , battery at the display without APP.
- One tap to enter Inception mode, long exposure timelapse, VLOG Selfie and portarit shooting for TikTok, and more special shooting way.
- Manually set up the rotation speed, picture interval, long exposure time and the movement route in auto-rotation mode for long exposure timelapse.
- Switch between portrait and landscape mode.
- Control and set up the camera, taking photo, recording, with USB cable control or WIFI control.
- Customize the trigger button, motor power, shooting scene (follow speed/dead zone), controlled object, etc.
- Initialize the gimbal when it is not level.
- Manually set up the shooting angle on tilt axis by hand.
- Upgrade the firmware , Set up the parameter, virtual remote control on APP.
Extended Ports There are 8 extended ports in single handle:
On the top of sliding arm of tilt axis : One 1/4 thread hole for installation of extension support or other accessories.
On the top of motor of tilt axis: Type-c camera control port to connect with control cable.
In front of quick release plate: 1/4 inch thread hole, for installation of Lens holder.
At the left and right side of handle: 1/4 inch thread hole to extension support other accessories, such as monitor, Mic , versatile arm and so forth.
At the bottom of the handle: 1/4inch thread hole and 3/8inch thread hole to mount Tripod or other accessories.
At the right side of handle: USB-C port for quick charging & update firmware(need a separate USB adapter)
- AK2000C *1
- ARCA quick release plate *1
- lens holder + fixed screw *1
- Fixed screw to fix the camera(short)*1
- Data cable USB2.0 to Type-C *1
- Control cable Type-C to Type-C（C02）*1
- Control cable Type-C to TRS2.5 (T02) *1
- Control cable Type-C to Micro（A03）*1
- Shutter cable for Panasonic DC2.5mm （Type-C to 2.5mm) *1
- Shutter cable for Sony Type-C to Multi *1
- Anti-slip metal tripod *1
- Monopod(Pay attention to its max payload)
- Multifunctional bracket + rod +long screw
- Carbon Fiber Extension Rod.
- Wireless microphone kit: wireless microphone ( transmitter terminal )*1, wireless microphone (receiving terminal)*1，wireless clip-on microphone *1.
- Versatile arm + tighten screw*1 set (the same as AK2000S)
- Hyperlink remote controller
- Body-mounted Weight Support for installing flash lamp/ soft light/ Microphone and other devices via cold shoes；
We hope you have enjoyed your online shopping experience with Feiyu Tech. Please read below for more information about our shipping, repaire, replace, return & refund etc after-sales service.
For USA, Canada, European Union Orders: Processing time can take between 1-2 business days.
For Other Region Orders: Processing time can take between 1-3 business days.
Orders placed on FeiyuTech official website can be shipped to the following countries and regions:
Shipping Area Ship To Ship From Carrier ETD(BIZ. Days) Fees Tax North America United States US Warehouse USPS/UPS 1-5 Free Tax Including 2-3 Canada CA Warehouse Canada Post 1-5 Free Tax Including Mexico China Warehouse DHL/Fedex 2-3 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Europe Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom UK/DE Warehouse UPS,DPD, DHL, Royal Mail,An Post, La Poste , Poste Italiane, PostNord, BPost etc 1-7 Free Tax Including Norway, Ukraine, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino China Warehouse DHL 1-2 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Iceland,Belarus, Jersey, Guernsey China Warehouse DHL 2-3 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Asia Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, India China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 1-2(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-3(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Oceania Australia, New Zealand,Fiji China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including the Middle East United Arab Emirates, Turkey China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 1-2(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Saudi Arabia, Israel, Lebanese China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-3(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Iran China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 10-11(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including South America Panama, Colombia, Peru, Paraguay, Argentine, Uruguay, Chile China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Africa Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Ghana, Mozambique, South Africa China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Others Most Couontry China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-7 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including
1. The orders with remote location would take a little longer time to be delivered. Please note that the delivery time depends on the address specified for the order.
2. We may arrange the shipment from China when local warehouse is out of stock.
Please refer to our SUPPORT CENTER for Repaire, Return and Replacement, Maintenance Service, Warranty policy.
What is the maximum payload for ak2000C?
The maximum payload is 2200g/4.85lb( lens and other accessories are included, and center of gravity of gimbal is balanced ). For the details of the camera & lens compatibility, please refer to the compatibility list in our official website.
What is the weight for ak2000C? What material is it?
The weight for ak2000C is 1078g(including the built- in battery). The material for ak2000C is aluminum alloy.
The gimbal does not respond while turn it on, how to fix it?
Please make sure all those three axises were been balanced properly, you could figure out with this way: place the camera to any angle, it will be keep stand still. Please make sure all those motor locks were unlocked, and the tilt motor were placed on the right side.
What type of battery does ak2000C use? How long could the fully charged ak2000C working?
The battery for ak2000C is built-in. When the gimbal work with stand by mode , which could work around 12 hours ; Using for shooting, which could work around 7 hours(please make sure all those three axises were balanced properly).
How long for fully charged the ak2000C? Does is support quick charging?
It will take around 1.5 hours for fully charged the battery.
It support charging by the adapter, which is less than 18W(Such as 9V*2A=18W, 12V*1.5A=18W)
How to figure out the status when charging with battery?
The battery icon will be flashing while charging the battery with gimbal turn on, after fully charged, the icon will be become green color. When charging the battery with gimbal turn off, the charging icon will be light up about 10 seconds. If the charging icon disappear, we could wake it up by single tap any button on the gimbal.
The gimbal will be vibration while change another type of camera, how to solve it?
1) Before turn the gimbal on, please make sure all those three axises were been balanced properly.
2) Please set up the payload setting on the OLED touch screen to auto adaption mode.
Is the ak2000C waterproof?
Ak2000C is not waterproof.
Could ak2000C provide power to the camera?
The Camera (type-C) port on the tilt motor could be provide 5V output power to Sony camera.By the way,Type-C to Micro cable is able to charging with Sony cameras. Tpye-C to Multi cable is unable to charging with Sony cameras.
What is the dimensions of ak2000C?
203.6*372.8*147.4mm(Gimbal is in well balanced and turn on status),
208.2*347.8*68.8mm(When the gimbal were packed in the case).
What are the functions for the power button?
Long press: Turning on/off
Single tap(on the main interface): Lock/unlock
Single tap(on other interface): Back to the main interface
Double tap: Stand by mode(Single tap to wake it up)
What are the functions for the mode button?
Single tap: Switch between pan follow/Lock mode
Double tap: Pan and tilt follow mode
Triple tap: All follow mode
Pan follow: The roll and tilt direction are fixed, and the camera moves according to the left-right movements of user's hand. (tilt axis keep vertical and roll axis keep horizontal)
Pan and tilt follow: The roll direction keep horizontal, and camera moves according to the left-right movements, up-down movements of user's hand.
Lock mode: The orientation of the camera is fixed no matter how the handle rotates.
All follow mode: All 3 axis of gimbal follows the movements of handle without limitation.
What are the functions for the function button?
Single tap: Switch mode between taking picture/recording video
① Ak2000C can control camera to switch between photo/ video mode while connecting camera via USB cable except Panasonic cameras. Users have to manually switch photo/ video mode on the camera while connecting Panasonic cameras via shutter release cable.
② Ak2000C can control camera to switch between photo/ video mode while connecting camera via WIFI except SONY cameras. Users have to manually switch photo/ video mode on the camera while connecting SONY cameras via WIFI.
What are the functions for the trigger button?
Double tap: Reset gimbal, 3 axis return to default position
Long press: Enter Follow Mode, back to previous mode after loose it.(You can set up this operation to Lock mode, follow mode, action mode with APP)
Triple tap: Selfie mode(Turn 180° at pan axis ), double tap to reset.
How to control the camera?
1) USB cable Control: While connecting gimbal and cameras with correct cable (standard accessories for Sony Type-C to Multi, Canon USB to Mini(B01), Canon 5D Mark IV USB 3.0 to Micro 3.0(A02), Panasonic Type-C to DC 2.5, Nicon & EOS R USB control/gimbal charging cable USB 2.0 to Type-C(C01), Fuji Type-C to TRS2.5) ,users can control focus/taking picture/ recording video/Auto-burst shot with shutter button (For the details, please refer to the Camera Compatibility List ), switch tacking picture/ recording video mode by the mode button( expect Panasonic, because it is using shutter release cable)
2) WIFI control: Gimbal can connect with camera via Feiyu On app and WiFi. When connection is done, camera could be controlled to take photo/video/zoom/follow focus.(For the details, please refer to the Camera Compatibility List )
Tips: 1. When connecting WiFi with gimbal and camera, please make sure the camera did not connecting WiFi with the camera’s App or other device.
2. When connecting USB cable with Sony cameras, please connecting with Type-C to Multi cable.
The gimbal could not back to the center and not horizontal, how to fix it?
Sliding the interface to the Scene setting, click Customize and set up the dead zoom to minimum; Next, click the settings to calibrate the gimbal by the calibration option.
There is a delay when taking picture/recording video with Sony Type-C to Micro A01 cable connected, how to fix it?
For control with Sony camera, the better is connected with Sony Type-C to Multi cable(some old version of Sony camera might not support)
Unable to control recording video/zooming while reboot the ak2000C with Sony Type-C to Multi control cable in, how to fix it?
For connecting control cable with gimbal and camera, please make sure every time you were turn the gimbal and camera on first, then connecting with the control cable.
After connecting with the Panasonic shutter release cable properly, why unable to switch mode to recording video, and the camera icon on the OLED touch screen did not light up?
Since the mechanical shutter of the camera does not support electronic control, so that, please switch the video mode on the camera manually.
Unable to turn the gimbal on while upgrade the Keyboard firmware by Feiyu On App successfully, how to fix it?
Please long press the power button for about 10 seconds, and release it while the OLED touch screen fully light up.
How to connecting with Nikon cameras.
1)Ak2000C is unable to connecting with Nikon cameras by WiFi.
2)Some type of Nikon cameras could be control by connecting with the USB control cable(Such as Z6/Z7/D7500).
What type of battery does the AK2000s use? What are the requirements for the charger?
The battery for ak2000C is built-in, and they are 2 pcs of 18650 INR batteries. Charging by the USB cable and the Type-C port on the handle, the maximum input for the quick charger adapter is 18W.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, How can I purchase the "versatile handle" for the Feiyutech 2000C?
HI You can buy the versatile handle here:
|Sony||α7 Ⅱ (A7M2)||Support||Support||Support|
|Sony||α7 Ⅲ (A7M3)||Support||Support||Support|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅳ (RX100M4)||Support||Support||Support|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅴ (RX100M5)||Support||Support||No|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅵ (RX100M6)||Support||Support||No|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅶ (RX100M7)||Support||No||Support|
|Canon||EOS M6 Mark Ⅱ||Support||Support||Support|
|Canon||Powershot G7 X Mark Ⅲ||Support||Support||Support|
|Canon||EOS 5D Mark Ⅲ||Support||No||Support|
|Canon||EOS 5D Mark Ⅳ||Support||Support||No|
|Canon||EOS 6D Mark Ⅱ||Support||Support||Support|
|Canon||EOS 200D Ⅱ||Support||Support||Support|