The Advanced Kit has more Follow Focus II than the Standard KIt.
Maximum payload is 2.2KG/4.85lb（requires well balanced before turning on）. Common used SLR & Mirrorless cameras that fit the AK2000S ( more cameras will be added through future updates, for details please see the camera list for AK2000s）：
(1) SONY：A9 Series、A7 Series；A6300/A6400 Series, etc. Lens: FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, FE 16-35mm f/4 , FE28-70mm , E PZ 18–105mm , FE 85mm F1.4 GM, etc.
(2) CANON：EOS R, M50, M6 or other cameras with similar size； Lens: RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM、RF 50mmF1.2L、RF 35mmF1.8 etc.
(3) Panasonic : GH4、GH5/GH5S series；GX9、GF9 Series； Lens: LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60 f/2.8-4 Power OIS、LUMIX G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS、LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4.0 ASPH etc.
(4) Nikon：Z6、Z7 and other similar mirrorless cameras. Lens：NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S，NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S.
(5) Fujifilm：XT3/XT2、X-T20 、X-T30、XH-1 and other similar mirrorless cameras. Lens：XF 16-55mm 1:2.8 R LM WR，XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR etc.
1.2KG/2.64lb（without camera or shutter cable or any other accessories） The AK2000s is made of aluminum alloy + unique light rosewood.
Make sure the gimbal/camera is balanced before turning on the gimbal, when properly balanced, the camera can stay at any angle without holding by hands； Make sure to unlock the 3 axis, and the tilt motor should be on the right side of the camera.
The battery for ak2000S is unremovable； When the gimbal work with stand by mode , which could work around 14 hours ; Using for shooting, which could work around 7 hours. Before turn the gimbal on, please make sure all those three axises were balanced properly.
≥1h( 1~1.5h ). It supports power adapter with less than 18W. (When charging the gimbal，the screen will show charging icon，and will disappear after 1s. Press any button can wake it up)
Make sure the gimbal is well balanced； Slide the screen to the left --> Motor strength --> Auto adaptation --> confirm
It is not waterprofe.
The Camera2 port can provide 5V power to Sony camera.
The quick release plate features a two-layer structure，the bottom plate and the secondary plate are compatible with the quick release plate of the ARCA panoramic gimbal tripod. The secondary plate with the camera could be easily slide in/out，no need to readjust for different cameras.
158.7*203.6*372.8mm（when working at the initial angle），71*208.8*350.4mm（when the arms are folded）
Long press：turning on/off Single press（when on the home page）：Lock/Unlock； Single press（when not on home page）：back to home page; Double press：Sleep mode.
Single press：switch between pan follow mode and lock mode;
Double press: pan&tilt follow mode;
Triple press: All follow mode.
Pan follow：the camera only follows the movement left and right, while stays still on the tilt and roll direction .(keeps vertical for the tilt，and keeps level for the roll)
Pan&tilt follow：the camera follows the movement left and right, up and down, while keeps still on the roll angle.
Lock mode：The camera will face the same direction no matter wherever you turn the gimbal handle.
All follow mode：camera follows the movement of the handle in all direction (3 axis).
Single press: switch between photo&video Note: when connect via USB cable, users will be able to switch between photo and video for cameras apart from Panasonic brand. When connect with the WiFi, users will be able to switch between photo and video for cameras apart from Sony brand.
Double press: go back to the initial position and default mode (Pan follow).
Long press: switch to pan&tilt follow mode, back to the previous mode when letting go (it is customizable for 3 modes, namely Lock, pan&tilt and fast follow).
Triple press: selfie mode（pan 180°）
Cable control: With the standard USB control cable (Sony, Canon, Nikon, and Panasonic), use the shooting button to control camera focus, taking photo, recording, automatic continuous shooting (see the list of controllable cameras for details), use the mode button to switch between photos&Recording (not available for Panasonic).
Wifi Control: build up the connection with the assist by Feiyu on application, then you can control shooting, recording, zooming and focusing. Note:
1) Only supports the compatible cameras from Sony, Canon and Panasonic.
2) Zoom and follow focus require camera support. See the list of compatible cameras for specific supported functions.
3) For Sony cameras, it is recommended to use the Sony Type C to Multi cable for faster and more stable control.
Adjust the dead zone to the minimum, and initialize the gimbal.
It is recommended to use the Sony Multi to Type C cable for Sony cameras（some old cameras may not be supported）.
You need to reconnect the cable after rebooting the gimbal.
The camera uses a mechanical button to switch recording mode, so it is not supported for digitally control.
1) Make sure to install the lens support, and also install the camera fixing bracket on the top.
2) Make sure the lens is not too tight for the AKF II to carry.
3) Switch to another lens and test if the AKF II is faulty.
After successfully updating, you need to hold the power button for around 10 seconds til the screen fully light up to power on the gimbal.
Nikon cameras are not supported by AK2000s for WiFi connection. Part of the Nikon cameras could be connected via USB cable (Z6/Z7/D850/D7500).
AK2000s uses 2 pairs of 18650 INR batteries，they are built in to the gimbal and not removable，it should be charged with USB Type C cable with a powered adapter of which the power is less than 18W.
If the gimbal is charged when it’s on, the charging icon will keep flashing, and will turn green when the battery is full. If the gimbal is charged when it’s off, the screen shows the charging status for 10s, and then screen turns black. Tap any button to wake it up, charging icon turns green when the battery is full.
It is recommended to use the original TYPE C cable, or use a cable as shown in the picture below.