- Max payload updates to 2.2 kg, easily work with popular mirrorless cameras.
- Detachable versatile arm, switch between single handle and underslung position to use in more different shooting scenes.
- Quick release plate design for camera to get real quick setup in 1 second.
- Base and upper quick release plate is compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can fast switch between popular quick release system and AK2000S.
- 3 Axis motor-lock design to get a convenient balance and storage.
- Unique light rosewood handle which combine metal with solid wood make it feel excellent while holding.
- Touch screen operation without APP to directly set up parameters and change working mode.
- Just touch one icon and you will directly enter Inception mode/Long exposure timelaspe/ VLOG selfie/ TikTok portrait shoot and got more popular shooting ways.
- Supply USB Cable control/Wireless control way to take picture/recording/timelapse.
- USB C quick charging port for gimbal, takes only 1.5 hour to fully charge it.
- Charge camera via 5V output charging/ cable control port Camera2 (Only for charging SONY camera)
- Dual available USB ports for external follow focus/Zoom in&out set.
- Customize trigger button, follow speed/dead zone, motor power, etc. to fit for different usage.
- Auto-adapt motor power and customize motor power to be chose to work with more cameras and lens.
- Optional motion-sensing remote control provides remote shooting and more creative possibilities.
- Optional wireless microphone kit for better sound recording, make your VLOG / TikTok video come with sound more easily.
- One 1/4inch thread hole and one 3/8inch thread hole at the base of handle for all types tripod/ monopod in the market.
Payload: 2.2Kg/4.85 lb（well balanced)
Reference Compatible Cameras Size for Carry:
Camera height (include the height of viewfinder): ≤130mm
The distance from screw hole to the right edge of camera: ≤95mm
Maximum length at lens direction: about 175mm
Popular DSLR & mirrorless camera supported:
1. SONY：α5100, α6000, α6100, α6300, α6400, α6500, α6600, α7, α7 II(A7M2), α7 Ⅲ(A7M3), α7R, α7R II, α7R Ⅲ, α7R IV, α7S, α7S II, α9, RX100 IV(RX100M4), RX100 VII(RX100M7), RX10 IV etc. Mirrorless camera series
Lense Series: SONY FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, FE 16-35mm f/4 , FE28-70mm ,FE 4/24-105 G OSS , FE 85mm F1.4 GM and etc.
2. CANON：M50, EOS 200D, EOS R, EOS RP, M6 mark II, G7X mark III, EOS 90D and other cameras with similar size and weight
Lense Series: Canon RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM,RF 50mmF1.2L,RF 35mmF1.8 and etc.
3. Panasonic: GH4,GH5, GH5S, G9, DC-GX9KGK-K, DC-GF9XGK, DC-GF9KGK, DC-GF10KGK, DC-ZS70GK, DC-ZS220GK, DMC-ZS110, DMC-GX85, DMC-LX10, DMC-LX100 and other similar camera;
Lense Series: LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60 f/2.8-4 Power OIS,LUMIX G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS,LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4.0 ASPH and etc.
4. Nikon：Z6,Z7 and other similar Mirrorless camera
Lense Series: NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S，NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S and etc.
5. Fujifilm：X-T30, X-T20, X-A7, X-A5, X-T100, X-H1, X-T3 and other similar camera
Lense Series: XF 16-55mm 1:2.8 R LM WR，XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR and etc.
|Payload||2.2Kg/4.85 lb(well balanced)|
|Weight||1.1kg/2.4 lb (not included the battery, shutter release cable, camera, lens and so forth)|
|Usage time||7h for normal working state, 14h for standby mode（well balanced）|
|Charging Time||≥1.5h, Support all the normal charger and quick charger which charging power≤18W(for example: 9V*2A=18W, 12V*1.5A=18W)|
|How to charge the gimbal||Charging via the USB C port on the handle( Quick charger which charging power≤18W is supported)
The screen will show charging icon, and disappear after 1 second. Press any button to show the current charging state.
|Materials In Main Body||Aluminum Alloys +Rosewood|
|Water-Proof Grade||Not Water-proof|
|Rotatable Range||Tilt:230°(with limitation)
|Controllable Range||Tilt:+175°to -55°
Roll:360°unlimited(It could be automatically rotated 360° in one circle or several circles in Inception mode)
|Quick release plate||There are two kinds of quick release plate together in one.
Bottom Mounting Plate and Upper Quick Release Plate are both compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can be removed from the gimbal together with the camera, and fast switch between popular quick release systems without re-assembling and re-balancing the camera.
|Installation of Camera and Balance||
Unlock the motor: AK2000S has 3 motor locks, Please unfold the gimbal and lock the motor to mount the camera. After installation, unlock each motor to balance the gimbal, then turn on the gimbal.
Tighten the camera: Insert upper quick plate vertically on bottom mounting plate, and fix the mounting plate with safety lock.
optional Multifunctional bracket: Fix hot shoe at upper side of the camera with fixing frame of tilt axis to get two-way fixation and install more accessories.
① When lens facing front, tilt motor should be at the right side because of tilt limitation.
② When the lens is longer than the mounting plate, please install lens supporting frame.
Balance:Step by step to adjust vertical and horizontal direction of tilt axis, roll axis and pan axis. The standard of balance: camera can stay there without holding by hand ,no matter where you point it to (tilt axis should be perfectly balanced).
Pan follow: The roll and tilt direction are fixed, and the camera moves according to the left-right movements of user's hand. (tilt axis keep vertical and roll axis keep horizontal)
Follow mode(Pan and tilt): The roll direction keep horizontal, and camera moves according to the left-right movements, up-down movements of user's hand.
Lock mode: The orientation of the camera is fixed no matter how the handle rotates.
All Follow Mode: All 3 axis of gimbal follows the movements of handle without limitation.
Main interface: Show working state, change working mode and operation.
Main display shows different camera modes (After connecting WIFI), Bluetooth, Zoom & Follow Focus & the axis controlled by Multifunction Knob, Battery, and Working Modes. Icon in grey means the option is not available.
Swipe to left Once & Twice: Adjust the parameters of camera when Wifi connection between gimbal and camera is done, including ISO, Exposure Compensation, Scenes etc.
Swipe to right for one time:
Swipe to right for two time:
★ Power button (right side):
Long Press: power on & off;
Single tap (on the main interface): lock/unlock Touch screen;
Single tap (other interfaces): return to the main interface;
Double tap: Standby mode.
★ Mode Button (front side):
Single tap: Switch between Pan Mode /Lock Mode;
Double tap: follow mode;
Triple tap: all follow mode.
★ Shutter Button (front side) ——similar as camera shutter button:
When shutter release cable or WIFI of camera is connected with gimbal and camera, users can control camera through gimbal (See Camera Compatibility List for more):
1. Press Halfway: Focus;
2. Single Press: Photo shooting or start/stop video recording(take photo in photo mode，start/stop video recording in video mode);
3. Long press: Auto-burst shot(Press again to quit).
★ Function Button (front side):
Single tap: Switch between Video/photo mode.
① Ak2000S can control camera to switch between photo/ video mode while connecting camera via USB cable except Panasonic cameras. Users have to manually switch photo/ video mode on the camera while connecting Panasonic cameras via shutter release cable.
② Ak2000S can control camera to switch between photo/ video mode while connecting camera via WIFI except SONY cameras. Users have to manually switch photo/ video mode on the camera while connecting SONY cameras via WIFI.
★ Joystick (front side):
1. Control gimbal and turn left/right/up/down;
2. Adjust parameters when setting through touch screen.
★ Trigger Button (back side) Double Tap: Reset gimbal, 3 axis return to default position(Pan Mode)
Long Press: Enter Follow Mode, back to previous mode after loose it.
(You can set up this operation to Lock mode, follow mode, action mode with APP)
Triple tap: Selfie mode(Turn 180° at pan axis), double tap to reset.
★ Multifunction Knob (left side):
Long Press: switch between gimbal control and camera control;
Gimbal Control: When gimbal control is activated, single tap to switch among Pan Control / Roll Control / Tilt Control.
1. when camera control is activated, and WiFi/ USB cable of camera is connected, users can switch between Zoom and Follow Focus options (They are available to those cameras in the list, check Camera Compatibility List for more details).
2. When an external follow focus unit is connected, its rotation could be controlled.
★ Rotate: Adjust parameters you choose.
|How to control the camera||
USB cable Control: While connecting gimbal and cameras with cable (standard accessories for SONY,CANON,NIKON, Panasonic) ,users can control focus/ picture-taking/ recording/Auto-burst shot with shutter button (see Camera Compatibility List for more), switch photo/ video mode with mode button( expect Panasonic, because it is using shutter release cable)
WIFI control Gimbal can connect with camera via Feiyu On app and WiFi. When connection is done, camera could be controlled to take photo/video/zoom/follow focus.
1. WiFi feature should be included so that camera could be connected via WiFi.
2. Digital Zoom and Follow Focus could be performed when they are supported. Please refer to the list of controllable cameras.
3. Recommend using Sony Type C to Multi cable to control SONY cameras，which is more stable and rapid reaction.
|Motor Power Auto -Adaption||Auto-adapt of Motor power is available to the App or Touch Screen. Gimbal auto adjust the motor power according to the camera you install.
Auto Adapt operation: Enter the payload setting through touch screen, and tap Auto Adaption, then put gimbal on the table until the display prompt complete.
Gimbal will vibrate slightly while Auto Adaption to weigh the camera, it’s a normal phenomenon.
|Available Functions for Users||
There are nine extended ports in single handle:
On the top of sliding arm of tilt axis : One 1/4 thread hole for installation of extension support or other accessories.
At the back of mounting plate: Camera1 USB-C port and Camera2 USB port to connect and control the camera.
In front of mounting plate: UART1,UART2 USB ports to connect external AFK II.
At the left and right side of handle: 1/4 inch thread hole to extension support other accessories, such as monitor, Mic , versatile arm and so forth.
At the bottom of the handle: 1/4inch thread hole and 3/8inch thread hole to mount Tripod or other accessories.
At the right side of handle: USB-C port for quick charging & update firmware(need a separate USB adapter)
|Accessories for standard kit:||
Standard Kit(including versatile arm, anti-slip Tripod, USB cables and other accessories)
|Accessories for advanced kit||
Advanced Kit ( including versatile arm ,anti-slip Tripod,USB cables, Brushless AFKII and other accessories):