- Max payload updates to 2.2 kg, say no to hands shaking! Easily work with popular mirrorless cameras.
- Exclusive OLED touch screen, super clear page. You no longer need to rely on manual or APP. No operation difficulty even for novice!
- Just touch one icon and you will directly enter Inception mode/ Long exposure timelapse/ VLOG selfie/ TikTok portrait shoot and got more popular shooting ways.
- Aluminum alloy creates an ultra-light body which weighs only 1078g. Magic foldable quick release plate, three-axis motor lock, all of these detail designs make the gimbal more portable.
- Handle pattern & color customization creates an exclusive gimbal for you! A symbol of attitude.
- USB C quick charging port for gimbal, takes only 1.5 hour to fully charge it.
- Five directions can be adjusted, both big and small cameras can be compatible.
- Detachable versatile arm (optional), switch between single handle and underslung position to use in more different shooting scenes.
- Optional motion-sensing remote control provides remote shooting and more creative possibilities.
- Optional wireless microphone kit for better sound recording, make your VLOG / TikTok video come with sound more easily.
- Upper quick release plate is compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can fast switch between popular quick release system and AK2000C.
- Friendly lock and unlock screen feature to prevent mistakenly touching.
- Supply USB Cable control/Wireless control way to take picture/recording/timelapse.
- Customize trigger button, follow speed/dead zone, motor power, etc. to fit for different usage.
- Auto-adapt motor power and customize motor power to be chose to work with more cameras and lens.
- One 1/4inch thread hole and one 3/8inch thread hole at the base of handle for all types tripod/ monopod in the market.
Payload: 2.2Kg/4.85 lb（well balanced)
Reference Compatible Cameras Size for Carry:
Camera height (include the height of viewfinder): ≤120mm
The distance from screw hole to the right edge of camera: ≤95mm
Maximum length at lens direction: about 170mm
Popular DSLR & mirrorless camera supported:
1. SONY：ZV-1, α5100, α6000, α6100, α6300, α6400, α6500, α6600, a1, α7, α7 II(A7M2), α7 Ⅲ(A7M3), α7R, α7R II, α7R Ⅲ,α7R IV, α7R M4A, a7C, α7S, α7S II, a7S III, α9, a9 II, RX100 III(RX100M3), RX100 IV(RX100M4), RX100 V(RX100M5), RX100 M5A, RX100 VI(RX100M6), RX100 VII(RX100M7),RX10 III, RX10 IV,DSC-HX90, DSC-WX500 etc. Mirrorless camera series
- For a7 and a9 Series: Support E 10–18mm F4 OSS, FE 12-24mm F4 G, FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM,FE16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS, Vario-Tessar FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Zeiss E 16-70 F4 OSS, E PZ 18–105mm F4 G OSS, FE 28mm F2, Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8 ZA, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN, Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG HSM Art, FE 55mm F1.8, FE 50mm F2.8 MACRO, FE 4/24-105 G OSS, FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, FE 85mm F1.4 GM
- For 6300/6400/6500 etc.: E 10–18mm F4 OSS, FE 12-24mm F4 G, FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM, FE16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS, Vario-Tessar FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Zeiss E 16-70 F4 OSS, E PZ 18–105mm F4 G OSS, FE 28mm F2, Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8 ZA, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN, Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG HSM Art, FE 55mm F1.8, FE 50mm F2.8 MACRO, FE 4/24-105 G OSS, E 3.5-5.6/PZ 16-50 OSS, FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, FE 85mm F1.4 GM
- EOS R, RP: Support RF 35mm F1.8 MACRO IS STM, EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM, EF 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art, EF 17-40mm f/4L USM, RF 50mm F1.2L USM, RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM
- EOS 80D: Support EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- EOS 6D Mark II: Support EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM
- EOS 6D: Support 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- EOS 200D: Support EF-S18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- 5D Mark IV: Support EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- 5D Mark III: Support EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
- EOS 70D: Support 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
- EOS 77D: Support EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM
- M50: Support EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS
Lense Series: LEICA DG SUMMILUX 15mm f/1.7 ASPH,LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm f/1.4 ASPH, LEICA DG MACRO 45mm f/2.8 OIS,LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4.0 ASPH, LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60 f/2.8-4 Power OIS,LUMIX G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II ASPH POWER OIS（H-HS12035GK I),M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0,LUMIX G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS etc.
4. Nikon：Z5,Z6,Z6 II,Z7,Z7 II,Z50,D7500 and other similar Mirrorless camera
- For Z6,Z7: NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.8, 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S, NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S, NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S
- For D7500:18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- X-T2, X-T3: Support XF 16mm 1:1.4 R WR, XF 23mm 1:1.4 R, XF 35mm 1:1.4,XF 10-24mm f/4.0 R OIS, XF 16-55mm 1：2.8 R LM WR, XF 18-55mm 1:2.8-4 R OIS, XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- X-H1: Support XF 16mm 1:1.4 R WR, XF 23mm 1:1.4 R, XF 35mm 1:1.4, XF 10-24mm f/4.0 R OIS, XF 16-55mm 1：2.8 R LM WR, XF 18-55mm 1:2.8-4 R OIS, XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- X-T20,X-T30: Support XF 16mm 1:1.4 R WR,XF 23mm 1:1.4 R, XF 35mm 1:1.4, XF 10-24mm f/4.0 R OIS, XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS,XF 16-55mm 1：2.8 R LM WR, XF 18-55mm 1:2.8-4 R OIS,XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR, XC 15-45mm 1:3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
|Battery type||2200mAh,7.4V，Charge it via USB-C port on gimbal, Built-in battery cannot be removed|
|Usage time||7h for normal working state, 12h for standby mode（well balanced）|
|Charging Time||≥1.5h, Support all the normal charger and quick charger which charging power≤18W(for example: 9V*2A=18W, 12V*1.5A=18W)|
|Materials In Main Body||Aviation Aluminum Alloys|
|Weight||1078g（Built-in battery ,not included shutter release cable, camera, lens and so forth）|
|Payload||2.2Kg/4.85 lb(well balanced)|
|Rotatable Range||Tilt:230°(with limitation)
|Controllable Range||Tilt:+175°to -55°
|Quick release plate||There are two kinds of quick release plate together in one.
Bottom mounting plate is foldable which is convenient for storage;
And upper quick release plate is compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can be removed from the gimbal together with the camera, and fast switch between popular quick release systems without re-assembling and re-balancing the camera.
|Installation of Camera and Balance||
Unlock the motor: AK2000C has 3 motor locks, Please unfold the gimbal and lock the motor to mount the camera. After installation, unlock each motor to balance the gimbal, then turn on the gimbal.
Tighten the camera: Insert upper quick plate vertically on bottom mounting plate, and fix the mounting plate with safety lock.
Optional Multifunctional bracket: Fix hot shoe at upper side of the camera with fixing frame of tilt axis to get two-way fixation and install more accessories.
① When lens facing front, tilt motor should be at the right side because of tilt limitation.
② When the lens is longer than the mounting plate, please install lens supporting frame.
Balance:Step by step to adjust vertical and horizontal direction of tilt axis, roll axis and pan axis. The standard of balance: camera can stay there without holding by hand ,no matter where you point it to (tilt axis should be perfectly balanced).
Pan follow： The roll and tilt direction are fixed, and the camera moves according to the left-right movements of user's hand. (tilt axis keep vertical and roll axis keep horizontal)
Follow mode(Pan and tilt)： The roll direction keep horizontal, and camera moves according to the left-right movements, up-down movements of user's hand.
Lock mode： The orientation of the camera is fixed no matter how the handle rotates.
All Follow Mode： All 3 axis of gimbal follows the movements of handle without limitation.
Main interface： Show working state, change working mode and operation Main display shows different camera modes (After connecting WIFI), Bluetooth, Zoom & Follow Focus & the axis controlled by Multifunction Knob, Battery, and Working Modes. Icon in grey means the option is not available.
Swipe to left Once & Twice：Adjust the parameters of camera when Wifi connection between gimbal and camera is done, including ISO, Exposure Compensation, Scenes, etc.
Swipe to right for one time：Interface to enter inception mode, time-lapse mode, selfie mode and portrait mode
Swipe to right for two time：payload,shooting mode, joystick and system setting
Lock/unlock screen: Just single tap the power button to lock or unlock the touch screen.
★ Mode Button（front side）：
When shutter release cable or WIFI of camera is connected with gimbal and camera, users can control camera through gimbal (See Camera Compatibility List for more)：
|How to control the camera||
USB cable Control: WWhile connecting gimbal and cameras with cable (standard accessories for SONY,CANON,NIKON, Panasonic) ,users can control picture-taking/ recording/Auto-burst shot with shutter button (see Camera Compatibility List for more) WIFI control Gimbal can connect with camera via Feiyu On app and WiFi. When connection is done, camera could be controlled to take photo/video.
|Motor Power Auto-Adaption||
|Available Functions for Users||
There are 8 extended ports in single handle:
On the top of sliding arm of tilt axis : One 1/4 thread hole for installation of extension support or other accessories.
On the top of motor of tilt axis: Type-c camera control port to connect with control cable.
In front of quick release plate: 1/4 inch thread hole, for installation of Lens holder.
At the left and right side of handle: 1/4 inch thread hole to extension support other accessories, such as monitor, Mic , versatile arm and so forth.
At the bottom of the handle: 1/4inch thread hole and 3/8inch thread hole to mount Tripod or other accessories.
At the right side of handle: USB-C port for quick charging & update firmware(need a separate USB adapter)