Tilt: 320° Roll: 320° Pan: 360°
PF, PTF, FPV, Lock Modes
Controls axes calibration, shutter speed,aperture ISO, lens, motor strength parameters
Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon, Fujifilm, Sigma (specially designed for Sony A7 series)
Panorama, time-lapse, follow shot, inception mode, vertical shooting
2 handgrips for different angle shots with built-in standing feet
Mark 2 points of focus /zoom /positions for automatic adjust
Electronic follow focus for most compatible cameras or add-on follow focus
Max.30m remote (motion) control on gimbal /camera modes, customize buttons
Type-C/USB cables, quick release plate, lens holder, tripod, screws, camera base, carrying bag(optional)
Type-C port takes 1.6h to fully charge, 13h runtime, built-in 2500mAh li battery
Max. Payload: 2.5 kg/5.51 lbs
Self weight 1.2 kg/2.65 lbs
Calibrates motor power after camera installed on gimbal via touchscreen or APP
Feiyu SCORP 3-Axis Camera Handheld Stabilizer
314.4*240.3*210.7 mm (balancing position)
280.8*263.6*68.1 mm (folded position)
About 1.2 kg/2.65 lbs (including quick release plate, not included other accessories and camera)
Synthetic macromolecular resin, Alumninum Alloys
About 2.5 kg/5.51 lbs (well balanced)
Tilt: 320°(With limitation)
Roll: 320°(With limitation)
Pan follow, only the pan axis follows the hand movement
Pan and tilt follow, only the pan and tilt axes follow the hand movement
Pan, tilt and roll follow, all three axes follow the hand movement
All three axes do not follow the hand movement, the gimbal keeps the fixed direction of the camera
Flash follow, all three axes follow the hand movement at high speed
1/4 inch thread hole*1, which can mount Tripod; Below the multifunction knob: Type-C charging port*1;
Type-C extension port*2 to connect focus motors;
Type-C camera control port*1, Type-C image transmission port*1;
1/4 inch thread hole*1, for installation of lens holder;
1/4 inch thread hole*1, for installation of ARRI rosette adapter;
2500mAh, built-in battery cannot be removed, charge it via the USB-C port
About 1.6 hours (Using 18W fast charger)
iOS 9.0 or later
Android 6.0 or later
While connecting the gimbal and your camera with cable (standard accessories for SONY, CANON, NIKON, Panasonic, etc.), users can control picture-taking/recording on touch screen and set aperture, shutter, ISO and other camera parameters (see Camera Compatible List for more details).
Auto Tune motor power is available to Touch Screen or the Feiyu SCORP App. Gimbal automatically tune the motor power according to the camera you install.
Auto Tune operation: Enter the motor power setting through touch screen, and tap Auto Tune, then put gimbal on the table until the display prompt calibration complete.
*It's a normal phenomenon that gimbal will vibrate slightly while Auto Tune to weigh the camera.
1. Monopod (pay attention to its max payload)
2. 275mm Carbon Fiber Extension Pole
3. Feiyu SCORP Focus Motor
4. Arri Rosettes Expansion Accessory
5. Portrait Quick Release Plate
6. Feiyu SCORP Image Transmission Transmitter
7. Wireless microphone kit: wireless microphone ( transmitter terminal )*1 , wireless microphone (receiving terminal)*1 , wireless clip-on microphone*1
8. Body-mounted Weight Support for installing flash lamp/soft light/microphone and other devices via cold shoes
1. Change follow modes via touch screen or buttons, directly show the state of camera connection, bluetooth, control object , battery at the display without APP.
2. One tap to enter Auto rotation mode (Inception mode), long exposure timelapse, VLOG Selfie and portrait shooting for TikTok, and more special shooting ways.
3. Manually set up the rotation speed, picture interval, long exposure time and the movement route in auto-rotation mode for long exposure timelapse.
4. Initialize the gimbal when it is not leveled.
5. Manually set up the shooting angle on tilt axis and pan axis.
6. Upgrade the firmware, set up the parameter, remote control on APP.
7. Customize some button functions, motor power, follow speed, dead zone, language, etc.
1) Connect Image Transmission Device:
SCORP: Support, can view the camera footage via touch screen and APP
SCORP-C: Support, need to connect with APP to view camera footage
2) Gimbal Control:
SCORP: Buttons + touch screen, very convenient and no need to connect with APP
SCORP-C: Buttons only, part of functions and parameters setting need to achieve via APP
3) Magic Ring:
SCORP: Electronic magic ring, support to customize damping
SCORP-C: Normal magic ring, cannot customize operating feel
4) Adjust Motor Power
SCORP: Support adjust motor power via touch screen, use auto tune to adjust the motor power automatically, or adjust motor power for each axis manually
SCORP-C: Use the motor auto tune button to adjust the motor power automatically, or adjust motor power for each axis manually after connect with APP
5) Gimbal Parameters Setting
Timelapse, Panorama, Track Video:
SCORP: Support, can complete the settings on touch screen
SCORP-C: Support, need to connect with APP to set up
The max payload is about 2500g (balanced status).
NOTE: If the lens is too large and heavy, the gimbal may not balance well.
Around 1200g (with quick release plate and built-in battery, without camera, lens, etc.)
Aluminium alloy and plastic.
1) Make sure to fully charge the gimbal before turning on;
2) Make sure all the axis locks are unlocked, as shown in pictures below;
3) Make sure to balance the gimbal in every axis, until the camera stays balanced at any angle.
Tilt the gimbal and support it by the foldable legs to check if the pan axis is balanced.
Around 13 hours, not removable.
The Feiyu SCORP uses 18650 battery, which is built-in and not removable.
It should be charged by USB Type C cable with a charging adapter of which the power is no more than 18W.
The charging port is under the multi-function knob, and above the trigger button;
It takes about 3 hours to fully charge with a 5V-2A charging adapter;
It supports fast charging up to 18W, by which it takes about 1.6 hours to fully charge.
For iPhone users, search “Feiyu SCORP” in APP Store to download the APP; For Android users, search “Feiyu SCORP” in Google Play Store to download it. You can use the APP to update gimbal firmware, adjust gimbal parameters, remotely control gimbal directions etc.
1) Make sure the camera is tightly mounted and balanced in every axis;
2) Tap on Motor Power > Auto Tune > Start Tuning, then wait until tuning completes.
Only splash proof.
Hold up the arm for a bit with one hand, then you can move the arm and tighten the screw easily. Release the arm after finishing balancing the axis.
Long press: turning on/off
Single press (when in sleep mode): wake up from sleep mode
Double press: enter sleep mode
Single press: switching between Lock Mode and PF Mode (Pan Follow)
Double press: switch to PTF Mode (Pan&Tilt Follow)
Triple press: switch to FPV Mode
Single press: start/stop recording
Long press: take a photo
Double press: go back to initial position (current mode stays unchanged)
Long press: temporarily switch to the customized mode (it’s PTF by default, you can customize it in the Feiyu SCORP APP), release to go back to the previous mode
Triple press: Selfie mode (Pan axis turns 180°, and automatically switch to Pan Follow mode)
1) Control the pan, tilt and roll axis (under the axis-control state)
2) Control zooming in/out electronically
3) Control Follow Focus motor
4) Adjust gimbal/camera parameters (Aperture, shutter speed, ISO, motor strengths, follow speed, dead zone, joystick speed, horizontal calibration etc.)
Long press: switch the knob functions between Electronic Follow Focus, Follow Focus and axis control
Sing tap: Switch between Pan, Tilt and Roll control (only when in axis control mdoe)
The maximum distance is about 30 meters (depends on how strong the smartphone Bluetooth signal is).
1) Tap on Follow Speed > Custom > Dead zone, decrease the dean zone to minimum
2) Switch to the modes other than FPV mode
3) Go to Gimbal settings > Auto calibrtion, tap on it to calibrate the gimbal automatically
For the first booting up after upgrading firmware by the APP, the gimbal takes some time to reload the software. You need to hold the power button for about 10 seconds to boot it up.
It does not support WiFi connection.
What's difference in comparision with AK2000S (do you have a table between them)? Does SCORP model offers also the possibility for selfies? Is it compatible with Canon EOS70D? Thank you!!
Hi, the gimbal structure of AK2000S and Scorp is different, but the functions are similar, such as selfie mode, follow mode, touch screen control. You can add both products to the 'Compare List' to see the differences clearly.
And Canon 70D can be mounted and stabilized on the SCORP, but the gimbal cannot control the camera functions or parameters.
bonjours est ce que les moteurs du follow focus de l'AK4000 sont compatible avec le scorp ?
The Scorp will have its own follow focus device. The follow focus of ak4000 is not compatible with Scorp.
Le Scorp aura son propre dispositif de mise au point de suivi. Le focus de suivi d'ak4000 n'est pas compatible avec Scorp.
Is it able to do 360 shots in video?
Sorry, SCORP cannot make 360 video shots. It can only film in inception mode(auto rotation mode), which can be used to achieve the image rotating scene.
Will it work with a Canon 5D Mk3?
Yes, Scorp can work with Canon 5D Mk3. For more details, please refer to this page: Camera Function Query