G6 Max Structure
- The payload is up to 1.2KG , easily compatible with Camera Sony a7 series and short lens, and more Mirrorless Camera / Action Camera/ Smart phone.
- Sliding designed quick release plate with anti-drop screws to release the camera quickly.
- 3-axis motor lock, assist to balance and store the gimbal conveniently.
- Ergonomic handle design make it easily to hold the gimbal by the curve for labor-saving, and conveniently to hold and operate by single hand.
- Increase the size of OLED display screen. Easier to check battery level/ work mode/camera status and other essential status on it.
- NEW USB-C port to control the camera photography / video recording/zoom quick smoothly with USB C cable connection.
- The operation experience of Multi-function knob is highly improved, accurately to operate and elegantly to touch.
- Just one tap to enter Inception mode to do auto-rotation movement, Any rotating angle is available at inception mode.
- Just one tap to enter/exit Portrait mode for Tik Tock or Livestream, no need any other extra adapter or re-balance the gimbal again and again.
- Set motion time-lapse and the route clearly by guide steps of display on gimbal. Set up long exposure time lapse easily on touch display via cable control way.
- Excellent splash-proof technology to carry your water proof Gopro/Smartphone to enjoy shooting fun in the rain.
- The auto-adaption feature is precisely improved, which complete the motor strength adjustment in 2 seconds.
- The customizing the function of trigger and function button help you personalize different working mode to fit individual special needs.
- When equipped with optional wireless MIC kit, it can collect high quality sound to help you take VLOG/Tik Tok video more vividly.
- With 1/4 inch thread hole each on the side and bottom of handle, it allows you to adapt more accessories.
- 2200mAh battery capacity provides 9h working time for the whole day usage.
- 360-degree at single-axis/two-axis/three-axis all follow without limitation, suitable for most shooting scenes.
Compatible Camera/Action Camera/Smartphone
Reference Compatible Cameras Size for Carry:
Camera height (include the height of viewfinder): ≤105mm
The distance from screw hole to the right edge of camera: ≤87mm
Maximum length at lens direction: about 125mm
Mirrorless camera: α9, α7R/α7R II/α7R III/α7R IV, α7 II, α7s II/α7S M2(55mm/1.8), α5100/α6000/α6300/α6400/α6500(28-70mm), QX1 etc.
Pocket camera: RX100 IV(RX100M4)/ RX100 V(RX100M5) / RX100 VI(RX100M6) / RX100 VII(RX100M7) / RX100 M5A/, RX1R II, DSC-WX500, DSC-HX90 etc.
Mirrorless camera: EOS R&RP, EOS M50, EOS M5, EOS M6/M6 Mark II , G7X/G7X Mark III, EOS 100D ,EOS 200D/200D II etc.
Mirrorless camera: G6, G7, GH5S, GH5, GX85, DMC-LX10, DMC-LX100, GH4, DC-GF9XGK, DC-GX9KGK-K, DC-GF9KGK, DC-GF10KGK, DC-ZS70GK, DC-ZS220GK, DMC-ZS110 etc.
Mirrorless camera: BMPCC(first version), Fuji X-T20/X-T100/X-A5/X-T3/X-H1,Leica D-lux etc.
Compatible Action Cameras: Ricca, Sony RX0 II/RX0,SJCAM SJ6 legend,GoPro Hero 5/6/7/8, Sony FDR-X3000R, HDR-AS50R, Yi 4K Cam etc.
Compatible Smartphone: Attach smartphone adapter (standard accessory) before mounting. Width: Should be 54-88mm
Main functions (for users)
- Capable of control camera shooting/video recording/focusing/zooming
- Change different modes of gimbal by one button, It is pretty straight-forward to get information from OLED screen, such as camera connection/Bluetooth connection/control object and battery indicator of the gimbal. etc.
- Just one touch and you will directly enter inception shooting/Vlog selfie/Tik Tock vertical shooting , and get more popular shooting mode.
- Set speed/interval/exposure time for Long exposure timelaspe shooting on APP. And can set the start/ finish route on gimbal for auto-rotation mode.
- Connect camera via WiFi/USB cable to control photography/video recording/follow focus/zooming and setting camera parameters.
- Available to customize trigger button/motor power/shooting scene(follow speed& dead zone),controlled object etc.
- Initialize the gimbal when it is not level or not working properly.
- Manually lock the tilt axis at any angle.
- Available to update the firmware , parameter setting, and virtual joystick operating via Feiyu ON.
Payload 1.2kg/2.65lb Weight 665g(include built-in battery, Not include the accessories of camera,smartphone adatper etc.) Battery type 2200mAh,7.4V,Charge it via USB-C port on gimbal, Built-in battery can not be removed. Battery time 9 hours(Successfully tested on 600g camera in show mode at well-balanced status)
Battery time is depended on the actual payload.
Charging Use USB C cable for charging via Type C port,Recommend using 5V/2A adapter for charging battery. Quick charging is forbidden.
The charging indicator will flash at display when charging. And shows full charge symbol when fully charged.
Charging time Approx.: 3 hours (5V/2A) Waterproof grade Splash proof Rotatable Range Tilting range:280°(with limitation)
Rolling range:330°(with limitation)
Panning range:360°(without limitation)
Mounting Camera/Gopro/Smartphone (before powering on) Place tilt motor on right side(from user view, as picture shown)
Camera: Mount the camera on quick release plate, slide it into the fixed plate from left to right, then fix the safety lock while it is in a suitable position.
Smart phone: It needs to attach smart phone adapter(standard accessory) on the quick release plate before mounting smart phone.
Action camera: Before mounting Gopro , tighten T clamp adapter (a standard accessory) on the fixed plate by 1/4inch thumb screw.
Balancing (before power on) Unlock axis motor: G6Max has 3-axis motor locks, unlock the tilt/roll axis to release storage status firstly. Place the cross and slide arm to its working position ,then lock the axis motor for mounting and balancing the camera. Make sure to unlock each axis motor in order when balancing. Please well-balanced the gimbal before powering on .
Tilt axis balance: Follow the balance step as: camera upward balance/forward balance; when the camera can stay still in any angle ,balance is done successfully.
Roll/Pan axis balance: Move the cross arm left-right to balance the axis. Tighten the axis ring when well-balanced.
Power ON/OFF Power ON/OFF: Long press the power button, the display will show Feiyu Logo ICON and release it when you hear the beep tone. Button explanation Mode abbreviation: Pan mode-HF；lock mode-LK; Follow mode-TF；All follow-AF.
★ Function button(front side):
- Single tap: switch between pan mode(default)/lock mode.
- Double tap: Follow mode, double tap the trigger button to reset .
- Triple tap:All follow mode, double tap the trigger button to reset.
- Half-way press: Focusing
- Single press: photography/ start/stop video recording
- Long press: Fast follow, release the button to back to previous mode
- Double tap: Reset, go back to pan mode, 3-axis return to its initial position
- Triple tap:Selfie mode
- Single tap:Flip to next page
- Long press:Power ON/OFF
- Single tap:Switch between photo/video mode
- Triple tap:Switch front and rear camera (working with smart phone &Feiyu ON APP)
- Manual lock:Manually move the tilt axis to a desired position at any mode, and hold for half a second.New tilt position is automatically saved.
Working with Smartphone&Feiyu ON APP Connect to Feiyu ON APP first(noted:G6max can not control original camera of smartphone)
- Joystick: Control the smartphone movement to right/left/up/down directions
- Function button(front side): Switch between four working modes
- Shutter button(front side): photography/video recording( working under its current mode)
- Camera mode button(right side): Single tap to switch between photo/video recording mode, triple tap to switch front and rear camera.
- Long press: Switch between the gimbal control/camera control
Gimbal control: switch and control pan/roll/tilt axis rotating directions.
Camera control: Set parameter on APP(WT,MF,ISO,WB, EXP,EV etc.)
- Rotate: Adjust the direction or parameter under its controlled.
Working with Camera Connect camera Wifi via Feiyu ON APP at first time, after connection is done. The camera is under the control to take photo/video/zoom/follow focus(it will reconnect automatically in the next time)
- Joystick: Control the camera movement to right/left/up/down directions
- Shutter button: Half-way press to focusing, single press to control shooting/video recording( working under its current mode)
- Camera mode button: Single tap to switch camera mode(suitable for some camera model, Please refer to controllable camera list for more details)
- Long press: Switch gimbal control/camera control
- Single Tap for Gimbal control: switch and control pan/roll/tilt axis rotating directions.
- Single Tap forCamera control: switch between focusing/zooming(Please refer to the controllable camera list for more details)
- Rotate: Adjust the direction or parameter under its controlled.
Connect to cameras & control camera
USB cable control:
Connect USB C port on fixed plate to camera via USB cable (Sony camera use Multi port cable, Panasonic camera use Remote port)
Use TYPE C to MULTI USB cable can control Sony camera, Use TYPE C to DC2.5 USB cable can control Panasonic camera.(Please refer to controllable list)
Gimbal can connect to camera via Feiyu ON App and WiFi. When connection is done, camera could be controlled the operation of photography/video recording/zooming/follow focus.
Connect/disconnect to camera Wi-Fi
Connect Wi-Fi Steps:
Enter camera Wifi interface as below:
◆ Gopro: Swipe down the main screen—connect(choose2.4G)-Wireless Connections(ON)—Gopro App—gain password
◆ Sony method 1: Menu—Application list—Smart Remote Embedded( a6300,A7S2 etc. Or similar camera model)
◆ Sony method 2: Menu—Net work—Ctrl w/ Smartphone(ON)—connection(a6400 etc. Or Similar latest camera menu)
◆ Canon: Menu—Communication setting—Built-in wireless setting—select,Wi-Fi function—connect to smartphone—register information
◆ Panasonic: Select setup—WIFI—WIFI function—New/Connection—remote shooting & view obtain Wi-Fi name and password
- Tap camera connection icon on Feiyu ON App main screen
- Select camera brand -camera model
- Select corresponding Wifi name and enter its password
- Waiting connection.
- After App prompt the connection is succeeded, the Wifi icon on gimbal screen will be lighted (no slash)
- Enter camera Wifi interface as below:
- Disconnect WIFI: Press trigger button for six times, the display shows “Clear WIFI”, turn the joystick to right to confirm the disconnection of WIFI.
- USB C cable × 1
- Canon shutter release cable: Type C to Micro × 1
- Canon shutter release cable: Type C to Type C × 1
- Sony shutter cable: Type C to Multi × 1
- Panasonic Shutter release: TYPE C to DC2.5 × 1
- FUJIfilm/Canon shutter release cable:Type to TRS2.5 × 1
- Gopro adapter*1
- smartphone adapter*1
- long screw*1
- EPP bag*1
Optional accessory Extendable bar; Monopod; Monitor; Lateral smartphone holder; Wireless MIC kit Extended Interface 3pcs 1/4inch thread hole(2 pcs at the left and right side of handle, 1pcs at the bottom of handle)
We hope you have enjoyed your online shopping experience with Feiyu Tech. Please read below for more information about our shipping, repaire, replace, return & refund etc after-sales service.
For USA, Canada, European Union Orders: Processing time can take between 1-2 business days.
For Other Region Orders: Processing time can take between 1-3 business days.
Orders placed on FeiyuTech official website can be shipped to the following countries and regions:
Shipping Area Ship To Ship From Carrier ETD(BIZ. Days) Fees Tax North America United States US Warehouse USPS/UPS 1-5 Free Tax Including 2-3 Canada CA Warehouse Canada Post 1-5 Free Tax Including Mexico China Warehouse DHL/Fedex 2-3 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Europe Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom UK/DE Warehouse UPS,DPD, DHL, Royal Mail,An Post, La Poste , Poste Italiane, PostNord, BPost etc 1-7 Free Tax Including Norway, Ukraine, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino China Warehouse DHL 1-2 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Iceland,Belarus, Jersey, Guernsey China Warehouse DHL 2-3 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Asia Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, India China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 1-2(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-3(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Oceania Australia, New Zealand,Fiji China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including the Middle East United Arab Emirates, Turkey China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 1-2(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Saudi Arabia, Israel, Lebanese China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-3(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Iran China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 10-11(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including South America Panama, Colombia, Peru, Paraguay, Argentine, Uruguay, Chile China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Africa Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Ghana, Mozambique, South Africa China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-4(DHL i.e.) Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including Others Most Couontry China Warehouse DHL/Fedex/EMS 2-7 Additional Cheap Cost Tax Not Including
1. The orders with remote location would take a little longer time to be delivered. Please note that the delivery time depends on the address specified for the order.
2. We may arrange the shipment from China when local warehouse is out of stock.
Please refer to our SUPPORT CENTER for Repaire, Return and Replacement, Maintenance Service, Warranty policy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can it beused with Fujifilm x-t200? and if yes, what cable should i buy? What functions would be available to activate on camera by the gimbal buttons? thanks a lot, Alberto
Yes,the G6 Max is compatible with Fujifilm x-t200 via Type-C to TRS3.5(T03)
2、Start/Stop video recording
3、Half-press to focus
Will this work for an a7siii ?
The G6Max can not use with sony a7siii,it could use with sony a7sii
Can I use G6 Max with Leica Q2 and/or dji Osmo Action?
Hello,sorry to tell you G6 max cannot use with Leica Q2 and dji Osmo Action.
Is feiyu g6 max supportable and compatible with Nikon 1 J5 mirrorless camera and iPhone XR?
G6 Max can use with iphone xr,but not with nikon 1 J5 mirrorless camera.
Sony FDR-X 3000 is compatible ?
Yes,the G6Max is compatible with Sony FDR-X3000.
does the g6 max work with Fujifilm xt4?
The G6 MAX is compatible with Fujifilm xt4,the AK2000S can.
Is it compatible with fuji xt100?
Yes, the G6 Max can use with fuji xt100
is the g6 plus compatible with the Canon 100D? and the g6 max? Thanks
The G6 plus and G6 max cannot use with canon 100d
Ist the sony a5000 also compatible?
The G6 Max is not compatible with sony a5000
Hi can i use with iPone 12 display 6,1" and what are the impossibilities
Yes，the iphone12 can use with G6Max.
Is the G6 Max compatible with the iPhone 12 Pro Max
Hi now the G6 Max can only support the iphone 12 pro max with stabilization features but not support control the phone camera.
Is it compatible with Sony a6100?
Hi Support Sony a6100 Wi-Fi Control Function: Take Photo, Start/Stop Recording Video, Zoom in&out, ISO, EV, WB,
Is G6 Max absolutely compatible with GoPro Hero 9 ?
G6 Max is not absolutely compatible with GoPro Hero 9.
Is it compatible with sony zv-1?
G6 max is not compatible with sony zv-1.
Recently bought a G6 Max for my Sony a6000. I checked for compatibilty on FT site before buying, it says yes. However I am unable to set up to use video mode on the gimbal and also to control zoom. Any advice?
As we test the compatible for the G6 MAX with Sony A6000, by wifi connect, it is unable to control taking video, only taking photo.
The G6 Max will work with my GoPro Hero8, but will it also work as a gimbal for the Nikon D7500 without camera control?
G6 max can't stabilize Nikon D7500, can't balance it.
Can G6 max carry a Nikon D5300 ?
G6 max can't carry / stabilize a Nikon D5300.
Salve è compatibile con Lumix G80/G85???
G6 MAX es non compatible con Lumix G80 / G85.
Is this product comparable with a Canon EOS Rebel T5i? I know it will work well with my EOS M50 but am seeking a product that can work with both!
G6 Max is not compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T5i.
Is it compatible with Sony A6600?
G6 MAX is not compatbile with Sony A6600 to control.
Is it compatible with Canon EOS 250d?
G6 max gimbal is not compatbile with Canon EOS 250d to control it.
Does it include RX0 Mount and a Phone Holder? Thanks
G6 max includes a Phone Holder, not includes RX0 mount, RX0 mount is not available.
Hi, is this compatible with the Fuji XT2?
G6 MAX is not compatible with Fuji XT2.
Hola, es compatible con D7200 Nikon y D5500?
G6 MAX gimbal is not compatible with D7200 Nikon y D5500, so not work with it.
You can go through this full compatible camera list: https://store.feiyu-tech.com/pages/feiyutech-gimbal-compatible-list-for-digital-slr-camera
is g6 max compatible with GoPro HERO9 Black?
G6 Max is not compatible with Gopro Hero 9 black now.
is g6 max compatible with Sony RX0ii
G6 max is not compatible with Sony RX0ii.
can g6 max carry panasonic lumix g7
G6 Max can carry panasonic lumix g7 to keep it stability on gimbal, but not compatible to control camera.
Os compatible with Olympus OM em5 Mark II
G6 max is not compatible with Olympus OM em5 Mark II.
You can go throught the full compatible camera list: https://store.feiyu-tech.com/pages/feiyutech-gimbal-compatible-list-for-digital-slr-camera
Is it full compatible with Canon EOS 2000D (Canon EOS 7T)?
G6 max is not compatible with Canon EOS 2000D (Canon EOS 7T).
Is it compatible with Sony A7III?
G6 max is not compatible with Sony A7III, for refer AK2000 AK2000S AK4000 AK4500 support it.
You can go through the full compatible camera list: https://store.feiyu-tech.com/pages/feiyutech-gimbal-compatible-list-for-digital-slr-camera
Can this gimbal be used with the Sony ZV-1 and does it have a tracking mode? If it does have a tracking mode, do you need to use the app for the tracking?
G6 Max is not compatible with the Sony ZV-1 to control it. If you use G6 max with camera, it doesn't have object track.
Feiyu gimbal APP is Feiyu ON.
Hi there Can I use G6 max with Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-135mm? Best regards
G6 max is not compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T3i to control it.
is it compatible 100% with Panasonic GH5, and Panasoci TZ200?
For GH5, G6 max is not conpatible with it to control. For refer, AK4500/AK4000/AK2000/AK2000S are compatible with it.
For TZ200, now it is no gimbal compatible with it.
Can I use G6 Max with GoPro Hero8?
G6 Max work with Gopro Hero 8. It has a mount in the G6 Max standard accessory package.
|Sony||RX100 Ⅲ (RX100M3)||Support||No||No|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅳ (RX100M4)||Support||Support||Support|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅴ (RX100M5)||Support||Support||No|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅵ (RX100M6)||Support||Support||No|
|Sony||RX100 Ⅶ (RX100M7)||Support||No||Support|
|Sony||α7 Ⅱ (A7M2)||Support||No||Support|
|Canon||Powershot G3 X||Support||No||No|
|Canon||Powershot G1 X Mark Ⅱ||Support||No||No|
|Canon||Powershot G7 X Mark Ⅱ||Support||No||No|
|Canon||Powershot G7 X Mark Ⅲ||Support||Support||No|
|Canon||EOS M6 Mark Ⅱ||Support||Support||Support|
|Canon||EOS 200D Ⅱ||Support||Support||Support|
|Panasonic||DC-TS7 (Lumix DC-FT7)||Support||No||No|